[NC] WASP Inc [Miller-EU]

Discussion in 'Miller (EU)' started by Core, Aug 6, 2012.

1. allelujah

Bump for the number 1 outfit on the sever... I'm not bias come at me bro!
  2. RedCat

3. SebDollar

Thought i would give you a bump with an awesome Daddy kill from SarXxx
  4. PeaSum

Or, as SARX calls it: Average play session :D
  5. YamiNoTenshi

PeaSum is the queen bee!
  6. PeaSum

Damn straight
  7. Arch

You spoilt the end of the SoV & MoX Rasser race with your Reaver Ho's :p

Dont like you guys no more ;)
  8. Dinapuff

Yes you do ;D
  9. Arch

Well.... Maybe ;)
  10. Bvenged

A pedigree WASP platoon at Prime-time yesterday at 2000GMT+1. A Sunday of all days too! A few more still joined after that. Not too shabby!

Now come join us - we're pushing for Squad #5, SQUAD NUMERO CINCO.

[IMG]

We're also one of a number of great Outfits participating on NCTO. This kind of awesome is exclusive to outfits, because ORGANISATION is something you don't really get on your own. I fyou don't like us (awww...) then go join a different outfit. Just join an outfit, any outfit, will ya'?!?

[IMG]

WASP works as independent, cohesive squads of Air, Infantry and Armour doing what we do best, and we are never afraid to try something new! Tactics, Strategy, and Teamwork are the values we play by. Stop reading this post and come an join us already!

[IMG]

You can apply for a position here: http://www.wasp-inc.com/
  11. allelujah

I can see me in that picture!

Bravo #11! I'm famous!
  12. YamiNoTenshi

Thar be no pictures!

Are you trying to trick people into joining your forum in order to see the pictures? You evil scrapper >:O
  13. allelujah

Seems like they are direct links to our forum hosting...

As a Public Relations officer of WASP... I shall handle this the same way Apple does... I would recommend joining us... not only to see the pictures but to be part of the HIVE. Nothing is wrong our side, only your side...

On a side not... Bvenged, use external hosting! this has nothing to do with people not being able to see pictures....
  14. Bvenged

Fixed it, you sausages, but thanks for pointing out the error of my ways.

Special mentions to our outfit brethrens at the NC balcony party in the TR Eisa Tech Plant which we accidently stole possession of 5 minutes later because our party was so awesome.

[IMG]

Anywho, here's a link to the album of WASP in NCTO, 28/07/13: http://imgur.com/a/LpH0b#8
  15. YamiNoTenshi

Where be Optimusbumnana? I demand he let me gun the genital gun on the lib!
  16. PeaSum

Thou shall not steal my pilot!
  17. YamiNoTenshi

Too late, I already broke him in ;)
  18. Arphelior

The "MLG madness" event was incredibly awesome (again) last night!
    The idea of the MLG madness is as follows: it's a competition to see which squad can get the most points. Points are earned by sucessfully assaulting or defending a base and by killing enemy sundies (you get more points for larger bases). Points are lost if you do not succeed in your assault/defence.

We, Bravo squad, had a great fight at Pale Canyon with INI, GOON & MIT attacking our squad. We also had the tensest fight ever @ Tarwich, vs 3 squads of BRTD. They beat us with 8 seconds on the cap. :(

Thanks for the awesome night gentlemen!
    • Up x 1
  19. Pella

Hey that was really fun fights. Nice to see WASP back to the old ways.
  20. AquaKiller

Yeah, INI basically denied us (Bravo squad) cap on Pale Canyon (Esamir). That cost us -50 points on the leaderboard. :/