Stupidity for Mattherson TR

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Gbank, Jul 21, 2013.

1. TekDragon

As a TR Matterson player, all I hear from this is:

"HONEYBADGERS are a good group of fighters with terrible incompetent leaders who are either illiterate or dyslexic and thus can't use /orders to get the zerg to move appropriately".

Let me clue your incompetent leadership in on something. My buddy and I run a 2 man squad. We respond "back-door" invasions, like the NC pushing on Tawrich from the south while everyone is busy fighting up north. When we ask for help on /orders, the zerg responds - ALWAYS.

TR Matterson's problem isn't stupidity from the zerg. It's incompetence from the leaders. Been this way since Day One. Not a damn outfit inside or outside ULTRA who uses /orders for anything other than a place to whine, while stupid kids spam the **** so bad out of command voice chat that everyone mutes it.
  2. Phrygen

mattherson orders and command chat is nearly non existant on the TR side
  3. DukeFlash

I play on Waterson, made a Mattherson TR and basically had the same experience as you, leaving in frustration after a few days. I keep staring at my Mattherson character every time I login...'do I want to?...'
    "No, I don't" is the answer I keep coming up with,
  4. CrashB111

I have Orders unlocked just for this purpose.

Even back during TE days, I'd be in a small private squad of me and some friends fighting at the Crown by ourselves or something. Get a huge NC/VS zerg come gal dropping on it and the only thing that saves it is using Orders as a distress beacon.
  5. BaronVonVirtu

Hello, have you heard of the good word of the book of GOKU?
  6. VSDerp

thought you quit playing?
  7. Bape

You forgot to say Ginyu force Rules?
  8. GSZenith

join the right faction today (4th faction) and you never have to care if you are "winning" or not since you will always "win" (lol win in ps2 ahahaha, sorry couldn't type this without laugh until i started cough :rolleyes: )

4th faction forever!

tldr: winnig in ps2 is more like winning 20v5 in any other fps :)
    protip: stop care about "winning" ;)
  9. Kevorkian

Why do you care about alerts? They're broken and will eventually get removed.
  10. Giggily

It was pretty hilarious the other day when VS won a dominating victory for Indar Tech Plants because neither NC or TR bothered to actually participate. Seeing a massive TR push swerve around the VS and Tawrich to go attack Zurvan was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen in my life.
  11. TeknoBug

^ Exactly, that's my exact experience when I had a TR on Matt before I deleted it, I regretted picking up command chat. Oh and having your AMS blown up by friendlies just so they can deploy their's for XP.
  12. TeknoBug

GOOD
  13. Gbank

If you truly think orders chat works that well then you are so mis informed and out of touch with the battlefield and what is going on. I am sure your two man squad is very effective in 48+ fights. Keep fighting the good fight.

The zerg doesnt respond to your orders. I have never seen you in orders chat. They respond to the map.
  14. Sock

VS Mattherson orders chat is actually extremely well disciplined and effective. For as much as I love to hate most of our playerbase, we actually have big outfits that can get stuff done. TR is lacking that factor right now.
  15. Lady Majestica

This is the major reason I left the Mattherson VS. Alerts should be a fun scramble. They aren't. Instead it's the majority of the NC and TR fighting elsewhere because they have no interest, while us VS get to sit around bored while listening to a bunch of "ginyu force rules" kids in /yell talk about how awesome we are for getting another dominating victory.

Sorry, I prefer to actually fight. I'd rather lose the alert and have a great fight than win because nobody else showed up. Seriously guys, make some alts, get away from Mattherson. Sooner that server dies the better it will be. It's just too hate filled and rotten.
    • Up x 1
  16. Cl1mh4224rd

Ewww... No. In that case, "preparing for the next Alert" would involve capturing the territory for the next Alert before the Alert even starts. You'd have people trying to play the current and future Alerts. It would be such a mess that no one would participate in any Alerts whatsoever.
  17. RealityWarrior

I was gonna Up vote your post until I read the last three Sentences :(
  18. Lady Majestica

Meh, up votes don't really interest me. Mattherson is a bad apple these days. Has been for a long time. Not liking my post won't change that.
    • Up x 1
  19. TeknoBug

No, I completely agree with Majestica, been part of Matt since Nov 22 and I can't wait for transfer tokens, I've been rolling and rerolling alts on different servers and having a better experience. But the past few days I've been logging on my Matt toon and seeing some fairly even population and fights but when alerts starts, things change and I basically leave or switch.
  20. RealityWarrior

I simply meant that I agreed with what you were saying until the end.

It isn't bad, you are apparently bitter :( However I am glad you found an environment better suiting your tastes allowing you to enjoy the game. That is more important to arguing our opinions on one server. (that is sincere, not trolling)