Bring back the beta night!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Seaker Drone, Mar 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VSDerp

if they brought beta nights back ill use a flashlight just for the hell of it lol .
    • Up x 1
  2. VSDerp

I KNOW YOU DEVS SEE THIS LONG ASZ THREAD. BELIEVE ITS THE LONGEST THREAD ON THE FORUMS AND YA CANT GIVE US ANY ANSWER OR SPEAK ON IT?GIVE US PLAYERS WHAT WE BEEN WANTING !!!!!!!!!!
  3. EvilNinjadude

I think there are longer threads. But they've been lengthened by people disagreeing with each other without reaching a conclusion (because neither party is willing to make ANY concessions on their original statements... this happens all the time in the Planetside community T_T) not because they're adding further suggestions and continuously asking for dev feedback.
  4. gzero

5. EvilNinjadude

I was wondering where this thread had gone. Higby pls.
  6. gzero

Back to the top
  7. BeardedGlass

Silly post. Not being at the top.
  8. VSDerp

OK GUYS WE HAVE PROOF THAT SOE DEVS DO ACTUALLY LOOK AT OFFICIAL PS2 FORUMS. LETS KEEP THIS GOING BRING BACK BETA NIGHTS. I WANNA USE A FLASHLIGHT ! I WANNA HAVE THAT FEELING OF THE UNKNOWN! THE SUSPENSE! PLEASE ATLEAST TRY IT SOE..
    • Up x 4
  9. Anghammarad

Had to look for this thing all the way back in page 3.
  10. Gideon Ion

I would mind this since I wouldn't really be anymore or less efficient at seeing vanu at night. I just can't see them period.
    • Up x 1
  11. FrankHH

Bumpin' this
  12. deggy

Rise, thread! Rise to glory!
  13. SpaceMilk

Bumped.
    This needs to be seen. Night needs to be nighy.
  14. Brendissimo

I definitely support this. Flashlights and headlights should actually be necessary. Being able to see the road ahead of you should be a strategic trade off.
  15. Predator

What page was the dev response on? I don't know how to find out and I am not flipping through 49 pages lol
  16. EvilNinjadude

Look through pages 10-20 only. It'll be there somewhere.
  17. Mob720

Luperza said this on page 11. What confuses me is him referring to other planets, I don't think more planets are ever going to come. Maybe he means continents. Hopefully they add a sort of night darkness cycle at the very least.
  18. Levtech

Once that gray scales camo comes out (if it does) it will be even better with darker nights. I (obviously) agree with bringing back the beta night.
  19. Levtech

They could even add :eek:magical carrots:eek: that would 'fine tune' your vision at night but not give you a huge advantage :p. Also, is the picture on the background of the PS2 forums from a beta night? It looks awesome.
  20. Chowley

The majority of players wanted brighter nights? Really Luperza? :p

Bring back darkness!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.