Bring back the beta night!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Seaker Drone, Mar 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jawarisin

No rain
    My frame
    :/

But seriously, I don't know how big a thread needs to become to get their attention
    • Up x 2
  2. LanceHavenbay

Gamma won't bypass the darkness if done correction. This was covered lonngg ago and got buried in these forums. For an Example, look up ARMA 3 nights.
    • Up x 1
  3. Pikachu

How is that darkness done?
  4. Metrix9

bring this thread back to life! these darn devs only give a heck about money and nothin else! i mean honestly, 10 fricking dollars for one helmet! and 20 dollars for a golden commissionar? you devs need to start shaping up!
    • Up x 1
  5. Luke15g

Shameless bump.
  6. Akashar

I dunno man, didn't they work on the night to make it darker recently? Or is it that I only play Hossin since its launch?
  7. ZeroErrorz

I played dark souls 2 few days ago with mods and the darkness it have gave me the spook, i want that in ps2 too pls,so i can play a stalker ghost properly
    • Up x 2
  8. FinePool

Bump it up!
  9. CzBuCHi

yes ... this post almost fall to second page ... bump bump bumpidybump bump

btw: ANY words from SOE on this thread?
  10. EvilUnicorn

Anyone wanna start putting in bets moneywise as to when we get another word from SOE on this thread?
  11. YamiNoTenshi

12. TriumphantJelly

Maybe really dark nights, but you have a "brighter" more visible area around yourself?

BUMPAROO!

And give NV on vehicles a range buff, for those super dark nighs when the VS are imperceptible (until your face is fried by plasma)!
  13. DG-MOD-17

Going to go ahead and lock this as it has been bumped in violation of our forum guidelines.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.