Delta Triad Return

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by Dart, Jun 10, 2013.

1. Kortez12

That video is crazy. Dude kills four people and dies ten times over a ten minute period and this is evidence of being good?

And those comms. Holy jesus I don't know how anyone can stand that.
  2. DoctOrious

The only "clear" thing is your willful ignorance.
  3. WaaWaa

"Dominating" lol. At what time? Probably when the unicorns show up and pigs start flyin!
  4. DoctOrious

"I'm really good! But don't pay attention to my stats because THEY DONT MATTER."

Bad player logic.
  5. Kanya

I would totally dominate your man vegetables.
  6. Dart

LOL! If you guys think 20 of your players taking 10 minutes to get past 2 DT is a great victory, well... you're worse than I thought you were!
  7. Visk

That was cringe-worthy.

Video Summary: Medic circle jerk constantly dying around B/C for ten minutes. No DT+DA members were harmed in the making of this video.
    • Up x 6
  8. Sock

It'll be interesting to see what happens to outfits like this if the horribly broken revive mechanics are ever addressed.
  9. Fortress

You guys seemed really happy to win that base. I am proud that two of our members were able to so drastically improve your gameplay experience!
  10. Kanya

Cheeky wee bump from Edinburgh
  11. Mannylol

You claim victory over DT/DA when combined they had maybe less than a squad there, and while you eventually did take it, you still struggled to take the base.

Vonic's analysis is accurate, no DT/DA members were harmed in the making of the video.
  12. robo

If you're a dedicated and active player that's looking to up your game and pull off the incredible, you should consider joining this outfit.

<3 DT
  13. miraza

Hey guys, welcome to the game. Good to see you around and hope you kick ***. Only got one question though,

'
    There's already a vs alliance on mattherson that works pretty well together (i believe gotr and da are in it, but not sure). Why create a splinter? The faction works most effectively when both the big outfits and the smaller elite ones are in communication with each other.
  14. Iron Chief

Good to hear you guys becoming active in PS2, nice too see some old faces. I was just wondering if you guys had a Twitch stream I would enjoy to watch some of your guys Ops.

Hope The Overlords get to deal with you guys on laggy Indar or elsewhere, I look forward to the challenge.
  15. Sock

We're in the process of getting a stream sorted out. I'd like to stream, but with my upload speed it'd actually be faster for me to make handwritten accounts of our fights and mail them to everyone. Doc and I have youtube channels where we occasionally upload our antics, however we've been a little lax on that lately.

Good to still see TO rolling again as well. Is dark4 still around in any capacity? If so, tell him he's bad and Sock says hi.

YouTube:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/SockXL
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Drsomewhere
  16. Iron Chief

Thanks for the links man I'll definitely check those out.

dark4 is not around at all sorry to say, only a hand full of TO really exists mostly members of AC that make the members of TO these days.

I have my own stream that I plan on starting to use now since we have become active again plz subscribe =)
  17. Badname3109

Im a elite commando.
    • Up x 2
  18. Kanya

Hey iron Chief :)

Regarding recruitment - it's still open. Hit us up in game or fire an application on www.deltatriad.com

Will be nice to have some new faces, had a few great players recently start their trial and it would be good to get a few more. As ever, we are not a zergfit, we are not looking for hundreds of new people. Historically we cap out membership limit, and once people join they rarely leave for pastures new.

Don't really need to speak about what we do or who we are: its all on google or people know of us in PS1.

Hopefully see some apps...because Sock's banter is shhhhhite and I need better folk to talk to.
  19. Iron Chief

Appreciate you giving me the run down but I was just stoping in here to just say hello. If you ask around most of those guys from DT they already know me from PS1 also I was rolling with DT during the stress test / beta. I would love to play with you guys but I'm happy where I'm at now and I enjoy playing as TR over VS. Besides I like playing against DT way more since their is not enough challenges on Mattherson. ;)
  20. Kanya

Recruitment is still open, looking for experienced gamers for PS2.

We also play other games such as BF3, LoL, Dota 2, wow, Blacklight Retribution amongst others.

Average length of time guys have spent in DT since joining is around 5 years+

We use mumble, and it's a mix of crazy Brits, US, and other weirdos.

Look for Sock, Mirror, redarted, fortress, Navus, doct0rius, Kanya, antivelocity to name a few in game.

We are the original rapid response outfit from ps1. History on our website at www.deltatriad.com

So if you fancy a wee blast and enjoy playing with experienced players that don't need to be told to cover your ****, look us up.