Mattherson team balance

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Ultramarine, May 15, 2013.

1. Kastrenzo

Hard to see anything you say as the "truth" because day after day you just post endless rants about how TR should be nerfed or outfits should be banned. Just because you are unhappy that you are always dying.

I'll give you some advice Stew360, since I see you in game all the time. you are driving around in a tank by yourself, or running around in a harrasser trying to do drive-bys on people

You are not Batman, you are not GI-Joe, you are not Sgt Reznov or Master Chief *Quoting BCP on that last one*, I never see you doing anything but trying to lonewolf Platoons of soldiers. and as long as you keep doing that, you will continue to fail, you will continue to get your *** handed to you, and this will cause you to come up with the idea that "Game is unbalanced, TR/VS are too strong, this is not fair" and come on and post more rants.

If you spent more time practicing in the game rather than flooding the forums with QQ threads, you might actually get better and won't get so PO'ed at everything that breathes in PS2
    • Up x 2
  2. Stew360

I never ever did a nerf call over any factions lol

balancing unbalance stuff isnt a nerf call , sorry but iam not this kind of person , TR is qcq and medium range easymode , VS is overall vehicules and weapons easymodes , its a matter of fact

to catch up the dps while having a bad aim is trcky in the NC its another matters of facts

The zergsfits currently running on matherson atm are ZERGS

they are ZERGS that overwhelm anyones , and flee or fails , if they face the same numbers of peoples

this is whats the history told me ;)

Ive enconter the TE the AT etc.. more than often to know whats up about them ...

And i think you should understand what zergs mean

the best you could do is admit that you are part of this zergling festival and that you actually like it ;) simple as that
  3. Sea of Ink

NC isn't getting double-teamed. They just suck on Mattherson. Even when NC has pop, they're all ghost-capping an empty Amerish.

VS > TR > NC for Mattherson.
    • Up x 2
  4. impost3r

Agreed. While there are plenty of skilled NC Mattherson players and outfits, they are greatly outnumbered. Most of the skilled players I've met on NC now spend most of their time on VS/TR alts.

A lot of it had to do with play style - and I'm the same way - the 'slow and steady' approach doesn't work for everyone.

You can only get so far when no one listens to the platoon leads, or when the fight is 2 organized NC platoons and 100 smurfs versus 5 organized platoons.

P.S.
    Also, with regards to double-teaming: if you start off the alert with the most territory, you are going to get double teamed. Each faction, at some point, is going to get double-teamed. Let's get over it.
  5. Pat Cleburne

[IMG]

TR has had 28-30% world pop most days on this server while NC has been hovering from 38-44% for months. I never heard any NC saying how it hasn't been acceptable for NC to throw PLATOONS at TR squads every day while those squads were fighting another front against VS. I guess it's only not acceptable when the NC get the short end of the stick?

In all seriousness, I hope you are joking about this considering VS and NC almost always focus on the TR on this server.
  6. USD

I almost want to cert up my NC so I can watch stew drool all over command chat.
  7. LowTechKiller

Seriously? Another "they're picking on us" thread?
    It's war people. ANYTHING goes.
  8. NoctD

There's a reason Mattherson NC get picked on - you guys are lame. First you let the VS use you so they have no respect for you and step all over you now, and the TR have seen this too.

Once again today, we had a shot of undoing the VS cap on Indar, but the NC despite the alert ran off the continent even. So yes you get picked on... you brought all this upon yourselves by showing such weak hands!
  9. DaDirtyTang

I still can't believe us TR won the alert today. Popped mah alert cherry. :)

I am glad us TR took it today though. Good stuff.
    • Up x 1
  10. VSDerp

can't wait till next alert . got some buttkicking to do!
    • Up x 1
  11. Kastrenzo

in a game that is all about huge battles and organized outfits. if a group is too strong, it's a "zergfit" apparentley
    • Up x 4
  12. DaDirtyTang

:)
    I will see you on the field. :mad:
    • Up x 1
  13. VSDerp

same to you whats ur ign? dadirtytang? lol gotta put u on my list
  14. HamOnRye

I am not sure I would want to expose myself to Weapons Grade Stupid that would be Stew360 in chat. My guess is he has figured out the reason he can't put together a platoon sized force is himself.
    • Up x 3
  15. Sifer2

NC complaining about pop balance is cute as they are rarely ever outnumbered. They usually hold the majority of pop on at least two continents. Yet rarely hold more than one lol.

Also VS zerg at night. They were 50% of the over all server population last night. That's when they get most of their continent capping done.

You want to rage at pop balance or experience being double teamed for real try TR some time. Where you get to defend your one continent lock while outnumbered majority of the time, and any attempt to get something done on Indar results in the other faction immediately back capping you without fail. An despite it we somehow win alerts. It's those alert wins that make me realize that TR on Matt don't suck. We just don't have the numbers the other factions do.
    • Up x 1
  16. Megawatt

Ultramarine, I have witnessed this too. We have won a couple, but those were hard wins. Almost invariably in the past couple weeks, after that hour you mention I see NC instantly become the "new frontier" for TR and VS.

I agree with metro too though. Almost invariably prior to the past two weeks, NC would stomp alerts, especially on Esamir and Amerish. Before that, it was TR. Again, this is all on Mattherson. I think it has a lot to do with topography and warpgate location.
  17. Megawatt

Hahah, I just purchased Command Channel yesterday, and I already get this joke.