[TR] Black Widow Company: military-style, veteran-owned

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by Degrifter, Dec 7, 2012.

1. DoctorJest

I've suffered a plethora of sleepless nights trying to synchronise GMT with my US-based chums in BWC and suffered the trials of Hercules to either stay awake or rouse myself in the morning after a long night of gaming. I was serious raider in Wow and never exerted this kind of effort on such unsociable hours but I never regret a moment........even to the point of staying in Operations long after the point dawn's early light has crept in through the windows.
  2. AUSPUFF

Not doing well alone? Of course, that would be boring! Want to take your game to the max?
    If in doubt, come check us out! Join us and we'll kick *** and chew bubblegum together!

www.the-bwc.com

SMIRNOFF
    BWC Star Citizen
  3. 160thSOAR

I know that my K/D has improved massively from playing with BWC. I came into BWC with a K/D of around 0.3. Now, I usually am over 1.0 when I play and I've pulled myself up to a respectable 0.83.
  4. Karzi

You fly for the TR but you are sick of flying alone and get owend by organized enemy Air force? Well than join BWC today and look for Task Force Dragon. Since PS 2 launched we fly over the continets of Auraxis and we bring death to everyone foolish enough to stand in our way. We have a great and skilled pilots for liberators and mosquito´s so we have a mentor for your prefered aircraft.
    If you are intressted go to www.the-bwc.com , sign up and have a good time with us :)

-Harvester Task Force Dragon XO
  5. TehBenju

GotR has nothing but respect for the prowess of the BWC, both on land and in the air. If you're looking for the best TR has to offer, you've found the place.
    • Up x 1
  6. Madbunny

BWC is the place to be! No, seriously, if you're interested in an organized, professional outfit, check us out.

www.the-bwc.com
  7. Sereglach

The fact that we're the best TR has to offer isn't from the skill of any one of us as an individual, but the teamwork and skill we field as a cohesive unit. The comments placed here by so many members should be testament to that.

Although I have to admit, I don't know too many people who are going to read all 29 pages. However, the fact that there's 29 pages of people (old and new members), espousing the greatness and camaraderie of BWC . . . even coming across from different games . . . really should be an eye opener to anyone looking at us. BWC is a great organization to be with. http://www.the-bwc.com Just come on down and check us out for yourself.
  8. Aleksiel

Thanks man! We love hate like fighting against you guys as well! LOL See you guys on the battlefield!
  9. Golilla67

Can someone please explain to me why you would want to get your collective butts kicked time and again by the same group of people? I can't. There's an old adage that applies here. "If you can't beat 'em, join 'em." It doesn't matter who said it, it makes sense. So why haven't you signed up with the BWC yet? Apparently you've lost your senses!

Golilla, XO of 1V Battalion (in case you come to your senses...) http://www.the-bwc.com
  10. Arkticus88

Earn trinkets and ribbons through experience! :D
  11. Alucardhpv72

With BWC if you want to just shoot people in the face we have a spot for you but, if you are a leader and want that roll we have that as well.
  12. ArchibaldWheeler

Most organized operations and fun I had playing games ever.
  13. NoSkillz

Are you awesome at gaming already? Want to play with other hardcore gamers that are also incredibly skilled? Or perhaps are you a beginner player (noob)? We've got plenty of training and experienced members to help you get on your way towards maximizing your own potential within any game that BWC supports. This isn't just an outfit, clan, guild, or whatever. BWC is a Gaming Company. We've even got our own support staff and training staff. That's right, staff. They might not get paid, but they probably should get paid considering the hard work and dedication to excellence that they put forth. It really is incredible. But hey, maybe you aren't a hardcore gamer. We've got plenty of casual gamers here at the BWC. Seriously, why are you still reading these countless reviews? Fill out an application and give us a chance to show you exactly what we are talking about. See for yourself at:

http://the-bwc.com
  14. SpawnoChaos

The BWC is the place to be whether you are a hardcore gamer or just a casual player looking for other like minded players that are good at what they do.

The BWC has over 10 years of excellence in gaming.

If you want to be a part of a great community where there is always something going on, then come and check us out.

www.the-bwc.com
  15. SiIverwolf

Tired of pubbing it up and getting killed again and again because nobodies got your back? Sick of watching all your team mates ignoring the objective to farm kills?

Come join the BWC, and go into battle secure in the knowledge that your BWC brethren have got your back.

One team! One Fight!

www.the-bwc.com
  16. jasta85

In addition to all the in game fun we have, we plan occasional trips to major gaming events that anyone can sign up for. We even do the occasional fundraiser to offset the cost of people attending these events if they are competitive. Our community doesn't end once you log out, it's there 24/7.
  17. Miki Rei

18. PhoenixRose

Hanging with BWC tonight and having a good time. If your looking for a well organized and fun group check us out at www.the-bwc.com
  19. Cannonfire

BWC has a place for people that are great players and those that are not. We have programs and mentors that will help each of you improve at whatever game we are playing. I know that I have gotten significantly better by listening to our other players and training with them. I am biased, but BWC is a lot of fun.
  20. Drealgrin

BWC is the only TR outfit that actually poses a challenge, and the ONLY TR outfit as a whole that has garnered the respect of the great ShepardCommander. Despite a single well known cheater soiling their otherwise spotless record.