[TR] Black Widow Company: military-style, veteran-owned

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by Degrifter, Dec 7, 2012.

1. Miki Rei

2. Njordragnarok

Awesome group of people, never play alone.

Teamwork and excellence. I am not the best player but as a team I feel like an important cog in the war machine.
  3. Golilla67

Hello. My name is Golilla and I am an Executive Officer with the BWC. If you don't feel that you can take my word for how incredible this group is, then please, come check us out for your self and form your own opinion. I am very sure in no time it will be exactly the same as almost everyone you talk to about us.

Golilla 1 V XO, http://www.the-bwc.com
  4. Nerzul007

From the day I joined BWC I saw what this outfit is capable of and I am very impressed and I'm sure that I have much more to see. Great leadership skills, very good coordination and tactical response from everyone and not to forget the best teamwork I have ever seen in a game and I have been a gamer since I was 6 years old and now I am 19
  5. TheCRASH72

Golilla said 'form your own opinion', but with a group membership that spans several hundred, how wrong can they be? It's always worth a shot to experience it for yourself!
  6. SiIverwolf

Complete and utter battlefield domination... in such a disciplined and highly organised fashion that it is quite simply a thing beauty :).

Come see for yourself!

www.the-bwc.com
  7. DoctorJest

We also break continent locks. Would you like to know more? You know where to click - accept no substitutes.
  8. Ebonymaul

"One kills a man, one is and assassin; one kills millions, one is a conqueror; one kills everybody, one is god."
    -Jean Rostand

"One kills NC and VS, one is a hero of the republic"
    -Unknown TR Colonel

Join us....
  9. Cannonfire

I had a great time in the Joint Operation that was run last night. 5 platoons of people from multiple different outfits coming together on teamspeak and being run as a unified force. Stuff like this makes the game so much better.
  10. AUSPUFF

Looking for the best outfit, to get the most satisfaction out of your new game? You have come to the right place! Now click on www.the-bwc.com , have a look around our site and when you're ready fill out an application. Tell'em Smirnoff sent ya! I'll get a cookie!
  11. ArchibaldWheeler

Yesterday ops was a blast. Looking forward to another ULTRA continent lock!
  12. Fluffulupigas

There's Nothing that can strop the BWC army, once we start moving we wont stop
  13. Golilla67

Once again, I'm here to tell you if you want to join a group that is mile ahead of rest in gaming communities, then there simply is no other choice than the BWC. Our Star Citizen regiment is already set up and running meetings, training, and live RSI event attendance. Our Planet Side 2 regiment is huge, growing, and dominates the map every time we're on. Our MWO regiment is second to none in the amount of activities. We do group drops all day, scheduled Operations, fun nights, and of course our highly organized and proficient companies that do training and combat missions as a unit. Our training for games is simply impressive and always improving. If a military style, veteran owned family of gamers is where you want to be, then come in, sign up, talk to the other members, and see that your future is definitely here.

Golilla, 1V Battalion XO http://www.the-bwc.com
  14. bjergcl

Well oiled war machine? More like Satan's fury after watching dominate on multiple maps last night. Sometimes it seems like only a divine power can sweep away enemies the way we do. If you want to experience something bigger than life? www.the-bwc.com
  15. Julian86

It really can't be said any better then it already has been. This group is an intensely dedicated group of gamers happy to help where and when they can. But when they form up to take down their enemies we plow through the terrain and our opposing factions like a freight train. This really is an outfit you need to check out.
  16. Sereglach

Just like what happened last night during our joint operation with the Star Citizen PACT. Great people and a great time, all while obliterating our opposition. Top notch training, great operations, while still maintaining a friendly and supportive atmosphere where real life is always understood to come first. There is no extreme-hardcore-over-the-top-be-a-pro-or-else mentalities roaming around. Even the hardcore gamers are happy to help the most casual of recruits.
  17. RangerB

Hands down that was an extremely fun OP! I got up at 0400 my time just to log in a play, and I'm so glad I did! BWC Aleksiel runs a mean combined joint operation. This one was a little different as we had both ULTRA units working with us, but as you said Sereglach we had PACT friends over from Star Citizen. I'm very much looking forward to what BWC and our friends and partners can accomplish together.
  18. Arkticus88

I've been through 3 Joint Ops and one other that have all been awesome.

Also, on behalf of the Systems United Navy, thank you for allowing us to play as well. PACT for the win!
  19. Alucardhpv72

Someone might be a really great player but if you want to be the best then BWC is the place to come. We can get you into some really hard core training IF that is something that sounds like fun, to some people its not and that is OK.
  20. NoSkillz

There are gamers and there are professionals. Then there is BWC. Quite possibly the best synergy of the two that I've ever found. But don't take my word for it, come find out for yourself.

http://the-bwc.com