Matterson VS and Indar

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Deathrus, May 7, 2013.

1. Phrygen

on the subject, well it would be nice but these threads never end with everyone saying "good job everybody"

too much faction hate on matherson, at least for and from TR .
    • Up x 3
  2. SgtScum

Even if that story is true(and it might be afaik) explain how no one has taken it back since then. :p

No. I pointed out the part of your reply where you said not to trust your words. o_O

And yet you keep replying! :eek:
  3. Bolticus

It's like scythes were made for this purpose, helping out other aircraft.
  4. Bolticus

Why do you guys think we "teamed up" with a hacker. It's not like we planned it.
    • Up x 2
  5. Phrygen

NC are doing it again lol
  6. Phrygen

and the fact that you still don' t "get it" im just going to assume trolling.

you got the last word, congratz.

oh wait.
  7. Holomang

VS and NC, cooperating together, couldn't take it from TR without the help of a hacker, yet you seem to think TR and NC should be able to break the lock acting independently.

Furthermore, why do you VS constantly pat yourselves on the back in spite of this fact? The lock wasn't earned legitimately to begin with and you've defended it from nothing even remotely close to the sort of resistance the TR did when they held the lock.
  8. SgtScum

Because this is ForumSide!

The fights are much more back and forth riposte with little regard to actual fact or events here than in game.

Here the ASCII text truly is mightier than the sword.

Lemme link a class guide to the forums again.

http://www.politicsforum.org/images/flame_warriors/

What is this 'get it' that you are talking about? I know my own opinion about what I stated and other than you no one else has taken contention to it.

Then you said don't trust what you say.

I 'get it'. ;)

This 'cooperation' being talked about was allegedly between a few select outfits and not the population in general including the majority of VS and NC outfits at the time and quickly disintegrated afterwards.

It wasn't exactly like the entire NC and VS server pop all held hands and went forth to savage the poor TR.

Also something conveniently forgotten about that time was the tr pop advantage which let it not only fight on two fronts but advance on two fronts.

But hey inconvenient truths and all that. :p
  9. Strykar

The lock WAS legitimately earned. The hacker helped break the TR lock, but did not help the VS obtain theirs.

Also, while the TR and NC have made no such concrete alliance that was formed by VS/NC at Skydock, we have been fighting against the odds. We have repeatedly held our ground against simultaneous pushes from both NC and TR. You guys are full of excuses and lies.
    • Up x 2
  10. Phrygen

actually devralis disagreed, and no one agreed with you.
  11. SgtScum

He disagreed on points I refuted in a follow up post which has yet to be re-refuted.

I don't see a sea of followers in your content history though. :)
  12. CoffeeBreak

Maybe that NC HA cheater did help the VS cap indar...maybe that cheater has been protecting the VS' cap for the last month...

He must sit online 24 hours a day guarding the VS territory, because we all know that at no point since launch has any one faction on indar warpgated any other faction.

What I find more interesting is... What has changed. The last "real" Indar warpgate cap I remember was in January when TR warpgated both NC and VS on a Friday evening with a pretty even population. That was impressive. That was before the first warpgate rotation, so the same position as now. What has changed? There were some pumpaction shotguns added. Is it the lancer?
    • Up x 1
  13. SikVvVidiT

Planetside noob let me school you on something real quick, you can't 'warpgate' a empire if they actually hold a base or outpost. Wargating someone, or Sanct locking as us PS1 vets call it is when they actually hold NO LAND AT ALL....
    • Up x 1
  14. mpal

So much TR butt hurt in this thread. I love it.
    • Up x 1
  15. Pat Cleburne

Pardon me, I didn't know you were important. Who are you again?
  16. Vanudrax

Keep in mind, that had Indar not crashed that night, the TR would have lost their lock hours earlier. There would have been no defense at the skydock, nor a hacker. Sure the hacker sucked, and I hope he has been banned. But the hacker was not under "VS" control. Hackers are part of every faction and the faction is not responsible for the actions of a few losers who can't play without hacks.

As for us not defending it against the odds you did, all I can say is maybe you guys shouldn't alienate everyone else on the server. Then you could do the same to us.
    • Up x 4
  17. TekDragon84

The hacker and some of our biggest outfits on NC might not "strictly" be under VS control, but it sure was convenient how everything came together for the VS in taking the lock from TR.

The fact that those same NC outfits still abandon the fight every time VS gets pressed to their gate, seeding them territories, while no hackers ever materialize to do unto you what you did unto them.. well... it just seems to undermine your whole "We had no control!" argument.

Awful lot of coincidences that night, coincidences that have kept on going for the last month, night after night, day after day.
  18. Pat Cleburne

TR doesn't play well with others on Mattherson. We aren't going to ask NC to help us at all. It is what it is.

I do think that Mattherson TR COULD break the lock by ourselves though under the right circumstances. We have been within reach many times in the past couple of weeks alone.
  19. TekDragon84

Personally I salute the TR. I remember the fight to take the lock from you guys.

Every single VS and every single NC player working together for night after night and you guys held on like champs. Despite out numbering you bastages immensely, you held us back. If it wasn't for the hacker, I don't think the NC/VS alliance would have held much longer.

In all the time I've been in PS2 I've never seen that happening and I doubt I ever will. Vanu's hold on Indar is 1/5th as impressive considering you guys are too honorable to pull out a hacker and all our biggest outfits over here on NC are still working for the VS.
    • Up x 1
  20. Vertabrae

Seriously? An e-peeen war over number of followers? Wow, this is a new one. But whatever man, I'm game. I'm all for waving my e-peeen around. Lets try this............

So you have 901 Messages and 329 Likes. I have 1,206 Messages and 741 Likes.

I Win.

In all seriousness, who cares how many followers, likes, or whatever else anyone has here on the forums. Someone could come in and in their first post come out with the best idea or most insightful comment ever.