[TR] Black Widow Company: military-style, veteran-owned

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by Degrifter, Dec 7, 2012.

1. Aleksiel

Sounds like a plan to me. I'm sure the Dragon guys would like a great dog fight!
  2. Degrifter

I think we'd be up for a one on one.. the real question is.. would we have anyone else interfere?
  3. Fox Reinhold

4. Degrifter

Two more Videos! This time showcasing TF Ranger and TF Dragon!

5. EmperorCanadian

6. Degrifter

So.... yeah! Join BWC! where we intend to battle one on one versus NNG in the air! :D
  7. trippletea

Just thought i'd finally look into BWC, i've been on the matherson server since launch. And i've seen my fair share of outfits and zergfits. I'm just curious as to BWC about how many troops do ya'll field during peak hours. Plus I hope ya'll don't have many guys in the outfit that things there gods gift to man lol. Just recently left an outfit I freakin loved for a lil bit. But after a while I learned that there is definitely a dark side to the outfit once some folks are left to their own devices. I won't throw out the name of the outfit here, being that I have some very close friends in the outfit and have a high respect for the outfit as a whole, but for the time being I think i'm done w/ the outfit till things....change. Anywho I've looked into changing to NC but as far as on matherson there are very very few Tactical folks that really push the NC forward, for the most part i've seen there is alot of zergfits over there :(. But on the TR side, with probly the help of BWC and a few others I believe the TR has tons of potential :). Didn't mean to ramble on here, just had alot of thoughts about the matherson server as a whole recently, and i'm pretty passionate as far as hoping the server stays strong for the long run. <3 much love BWC and hope to maybe join ya'll here soon in the good fight.
  8. Changun24

Hanging with the BWC waiting on an Op to start. Come join us! BWC Website
  9. Degrifter

Hi there Trippletea!

To answer your questions, We have plenty of people, but most of them don't have egos. I'd say like 95% don't have egos going on. Tactically BWC does house in game trainings as well as working together as a team and a community. if you want to know more, head to www.the-bwc.com
  10. Lavaflow

For what it's worth, BWC is a great TR outfit, from what I can tell from facing them. We can be casually rolling over the TR, but then I see [BWC] in front of someone's name, and I know it's going to be a tough fight. If you /really/ feel the need to be an imperialist dog, roll with these guys. They know what they're doing.
  11. Ezze

As much as I hate the TR, I do enjoy the fights I've had against BWC... hehe.

Peace, Ezze [TENC]
  12. Aleksiel

Thank you guys for the kind words. Don't think that we won't still shoot you though :) We just want everyone to have a good time and make Matherson THE server to be on. I truly believe we have the best people of all factions playing right here and I can guarantee that Matherson is the HARDMODE/HARDCORE server. Thanks to you guys for always bringing awesome fights!
  13. Degrifter

Alek's right. Thank you all for bringing the fight. we do appreciate it! in other news if anyone's interested on joining a fine outfit, consider BWC. www.the-bwc.com
  14. Naught

We are running a Red Company Training tonight, which is designed to build core skills in newer players, it would be an ideal night for new players to join!
  15. Aleksiel

16. Degrifter

17. Fox Reinhold

So on May 7th (Tuesday), I was the leader of the NNG platoon that went up against BWC REPEATEDLY at HVAR, NS Secure, and Allatum... Took almost 6 hours to get rid of you guys and finally lock down those territories. Damn you are tenacious.

That's a nice way of saying you were a giant pain in my *** and I won't lie, I was getting a bit pissed how you kept forcing this way and that into a back and forth push-counter push pattern ;) . But all is fair in love and war right? :)

As always, much respect, especially to whomever was leading BWC Tuesday night.
  18. BWC-Medic

Thanks, NNG! It was fun fighting with you guys and the other VS in SW Indar!
  19. xWarMachine

Step up your recruitment TR need you to put more boots on the ground.

We love working with you guys at BWC.

TE + BWC > all NC and VS scum
    • Up x 1
  20. BWC-Medic

Enjoy organized play with a team based atmosphere? Learn more at www.the-bwc.com
    See you on the battlefield!