BR100 - There is nothing on the top.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by KidApathy, Apr 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MasonSTL

Jesus ****ing Christ Codeak you've been playing the game for just under 5 months and have a month and a half game time in???!! SOE give this guy a gold pistol already so he can get a life
    • Up x 1
  2. Dramma Lamma

It literally can't be explained more simply.

Either go back to school and learn English, or stop trolling.
  3. Codeak

Thanks i guess lol
    • Up x 1
  4. Codeak

alright?
  5. KidApathy

ive had that for a while...dosent sound like end game to me
  6. ironeddie

Every multiplayer shooter I've ever played I've eventually stopped because of a lack of end game. I like a storyline, some reason to push on & to feel good at the end.

At the moment I enjoy ps2 just for playing the game & enjoying challenging myself to be a better player. I try not to care much about my BR I do care a fair bit about my cert gain but only because of the things I want to cert into.
  7. ent|ty

I'm at BR52 or w/e, but couldn't care less. Unlike the OP, I realized long ago it had nothing to do with anything.

If I misunderstood you,a nd you were asknig if we leveled up in CS.. umm haha no. We only leveled up in reputation that we earned and skill.

Then you are a youngling. Ask your Dad what he did before even the concept of an 'endgame', which pretty much comes from the introduction of World of Warcraft.

In fact, I never heard terms like 'endgame' or 'nerf' or 'buff' until World of Warcraft.

Counterstrike and previous games didnt have 'endgames', and everyone was fine with it.
  8. JudgeDeath

This aint WOW ... you continue to get certs still ... BR is meaningless.
  9. WUNDER8AR

Personally I could care less about BR. Certs is where the actual progression happens. Don't tell me you've already unlocked everything op. Though even then there's still things to come. Besides I'm certain that the meta game is going to become much more interesting too. Perhaps SOE adds more Battleranks or even some sort of special ability for maxed out characters
  10. Codeak

yet its still there
  11. Llaf

Join a better outfit. When you hit max level in WoW, you don't do end game unless you are in a top guild, there's no raids or timed match style PvP here, but the principle is the same, if you want to do "end game", which is essentially saying you want to accomplish more, to be at the top(wherever you think that might be), you must join a top outfit. Your kdr is ridiculous for playing mostly infantry, I'm sure you shouldn't have any trouble getting into an elite outfit and taking your game further.
  12. Kroom

Well, you can grind BGs and farm rep… Oppps, wrong game.

Roll another character, PS2 prestige mode. ;)
  13. Codeak

well ive been done with my certs for a long long time now
  14. nitram1000

Both are still games that should be played for fun first and foremost, otherwise you will become frustrated at the lack of rewards for your invested time.
  15. Shanther

It's not from Infantry.
  16. Frosty The Pyro

I play shooters to shoot things. Hell I would prefer the game with no progresio, everything unlocked from the get go, decisions would be about how how well different load outs fit you style, and how skilled you are in using them, not about if you have played or paid enouph to get things.
  17. KidApathy

I have everything... and then some
  18. nitram1000

Both are still games that should be played for fun first and foremost, otherwise you will become frustrated at the lack of rewards for your invested time.
  19. Llaf

He does have more kills combined with infantry than lib, but I guess I overlooked that part, oh well, I'm really tired, my mistake, you're right.
  20. MasonSTL

Kind of funny, by reading some of the comments you can tell who is BR 100. Their comments reflect personalities of baked potatoes.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.