SolTech outfits: who's left standing?

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by TheHalo1Pistol, Apr 5, 2013.

1. Kize

Imposition [I6] still here. And no you always do 48+ for leaderboard otherwise you are just finding zergfits.

Like our outfit has 80 with 100% attendence last 30 days and 80% last 7.
    Arguably we are top 4 or 3 in almost every way on NC aside from zergfit stats like Total Exp or Total Members. Only reason we ever drop below top 3 is because of new low level members we get.
    • Up x 1
  2. Reeth

Huh I6. Nice to see you guys still around.
  3. Pat Cleburne

As Herby20 said, the 903'rd (formerly ALGN) are still active. We have about 120 members, and though we are a small outfit, we dish out a lot of damage most nights.
  4. Kize

We will probably be here a while yet. At least until Elder Scrolls Online id imagine.
  5. Reeth

Rock on, I ran with you guys for the short time I was NC. Great to see you guys are still alive and kicking, always fun to see I6 tags. You guys need to fight the TR more so I can kick you all around =P
  6. Kroova

The Honeybadgers [HNYB] are still alive, kicking, and not giving any *****.

Our founding leader has had to take a break due to family obligations, but he will be back soon. Since then we have had the other leads step up to fill the gap. :)

We tend to have a platoon running at nights - sometimes two if we are doing "ops."

Saw you guys at the Alert on Amerish a couple nights ago. The 'Ole 903'rd went straight to the NC Tech Plant and stayed there...the entire night - made a huge difference in the fight!

Good to see you guys still around!
    • Up x 2
  7. TheHalo1Pistol

I heard E911 died.
  8. mims007

Pretty much.
  9. Gouger

A few originals are keeping the Outfit going, but we're a skeleton of what we once were.
  10. Reeth

Kinda sad. Used to see E911 tags and fight you guys all over the place back when Soltech was still around. You guys were pretty good. Hope you guys can keep afloat.
  11. llPendragon

I believe several Matherson TR outfits are only attacking NC, so it shouldn't be hard to find us. Just follow all the Lemmings.
  12. Nt3ch

Strickers of SolTech is in exsist the day today
  13. Sithkiller39

JCST, Jackie Chan Stunt Team is still around but not many active members or people are leaving though it is a ton of fun when the regulars get on and roll together.
  14. TheHalo1Pistol

I just got an idea (and it might not be as bad as my normal ideas). We can possibly revive soltech within mattherson and pit the old outfits against each other for some war games or something. Maybe we could go to a continent not occupied by the hordes during an alert. We could even go as far as making a soltech outfit union website and organize these events fairly often. We could also maybe get some publicity going on twitch for these events.
  15. Xhoydr

HNYB is very much alive. Like Kroova said we usually have a platoon going. I won't lie though: the merger was a bad thing for many Sol Tech TR oufits. The sudden, extreme decline of E911 was very disheartening to us. 903rd does some great work though. Many successful alerts have been because of them.
    • Up x 2
  16. TheHalo1Pistol

Let me know what you think of this idea.
  17. CommanderVZois

[i6] Imposition is alive and growing
  18. Herby20

The first few weeks after the server merge this happened on the TR side. The Honey Badgers, 903rd, and E911 all went to to the same continent and did joint operations. Was a lot of fun, and we definitely caused some destruction. It is disheartening to see E911 kind of dieing though. I hope they can get back to their old ways before it is too late.

I think it would be a cool idea. If this gains some legs I'll let some of the leaders of the 903rd know about it.
  19. Devrailis

I can attest to HNYB being very much active.

I've died to and killed enough of them this past week to be painfully aware of it. ;)
    • Up x 1
  20. Kroova

My general observation has been that out of our Soltech group, the NC outfits fared the best as I see AACE and NC10 quite a bit. I have not seen as many VS outfits from Soltech. The Honeybadgers and 903rd (old Auraxias Legion) are the only two Soltech TR units still active though I think Whiskey Company still does ops as well.

To be honest I miss the Soltech days. Things seemed so much cleaner (just because there were not hordes of people) and the battles were pretty chill. I remember we [HNYB] would have some awesome fights with NC10 pretty much everyday over Quartz Ridge/Indar Evacutation Site.

Would be awesome if we could get a Soltech "rank" next to our names.
    • Up x 2