Which are the best Outfits?

Discussion in 'Miller (EU)' started by Incendio, Mar 29, 2013.

1. Emitz Devil

Digital Legion used to be 58th Marine Corp. on Werner :p
  2. Fleabag

Seem to remember the name. :)

No Viet Cong, Merc's don't play -that- much from what I can see, only ever seen one or two Renegade Legion. Many of the other old names didn't survive the way the TR outfits did. :(
  3. AquaKiller

@Fleabag, didnt you know that NEW IS ALWAYS BETTER? (C) Barney Stinson
  4. Pella

I keep forgetting about DL. We have had some really interesting fights.
  5. nella

NC:

CONZ
    WASP
    DL

Seems like these three are the only organized outfits and can deal with various threats and actually be of some use rather than just zerging.

Just a shame that all of the NC outfits are suffering in terms of player count. CONZ have lost several squads in the last month or two, and I rarely see WASP or DL with more than 1 squad. This seems to be true for the VS outfits aswell.

TR:

They're always working togheter, so it's difficult to judge from the outside.

VS:

ISK
    DIG
    DWG
    FOG
    FRC

I don't see DIG and DWG as much anymore, so I gather they've lost a bunch of members too.
  6. Gorion

lets create an outfit tournament ;) Squad vs. Squad or Platoon vs. Platoon

hard to say which outfit is the best! zerg is a problem. if u have a well running squad up and a huge outfit train + random is coming its maybe possible to kill the first two or three waves... but really stop a platoon or 2 or more ... not possible :)
    • Up x 1
  7. Pella

Sounds awsome. I dont mind organising something with [F] at some point. Wlll be fun.

Can you get 12 guys for this weekend?
  8. MajorZbug

Looks like someone got TRAMmed recently !
  9. Gorion

maybe ... depends on server status... weekend in europe is the best time for SOE to shut down the EU server :p
  10. ASTRO

I don't know who is the best. In my opinion the old school PS1 is more organized. And .. Hello from FoG ex DoW (PS1 Werner-Gemini)
  11. Gorion

yeah in PS1 was the randon zerg not so big like now... and the server pop was not so high ;)
  12. korpisoturi

"If you want to make it personal be my guest".

sorry my bad , i forget that its only YOU who can make scatter/AA camping slurs at will,and it seems you feel like its personal insult towards you when someone reveals your "playstyle" wich is spamming targets with mosquito what are unable to defend them selfs,and with first sign of danger you flee.
  13. Emitz Devil

And yell spam, don't forget the yell spams at each other
  14. Pella

Weak comeback.

Please try again. And please talk sense instead of that gibberish you typed.
  15. cassan0va

Yeah we've dropped from a platoon to 1 - 1½ squad per night and we mainly play on Amerish / Esamir nowdays:)

But as we say here "Mercenaries never die, they just go to hell and regroup"
    We dont need a full platoon to kick people's *****;)
  16. cassan0va

Ha! Can see the connection on DWHQ, but thats not the case.
    Indeed we love to make movies, not much else to do in the game atm^^

Currently we're looking at getting up to speed again with members, since we've lost a good number to people who stopped playing.
    But we always try to bring it when we see tags of the same outfit at the same location, thats when it gets personal:p
  17. korpisoturi

18. Gorion

this game still need so much more....maybe in 3-6 month we have a real ps1 replacement ;)
  19. Prodigal

There are 3 kinds of Outfits:

1. Infantry outfits (aka zergfits)

2. Outfits that have their primary goals in setting up farms (I call them "farmfits")

3. Outfits that provide Air-, Tank- and Spawnsupport, thus leading the zerg.
  20. Gorion

can't find our outfit in this list!!