Which are the best Outfits?

Discussion in 'Miller (EU)' started by Incendio, Mar 29, 2013.

1. Incendio

What are your top 5 outfits for each faction? :3
  2. Qballos

CONZ
    BRTD
    Zukhov's :)
    Goons
    JNJ
  3. VSDerp

4. cassan0va

Since we're talking miller.

TR:
    BRTD
    INI
    GOON

NC:
    WASP
    CONZ
    SYND

VS:
    Hmm never fought VS but.
    RPS
    MDK
    DWG ( I know i know, but people always say that its fun to fight us cuz we bring it even with lesser numbers )
  5. AdennTM

(Excluding my own outfit obviously ^^)
    TR:
    - GOON
    - DEIM
    - OCB

NC:
    - 252v
    - JNJ
    - OOTP

VS:
    - FRC
    - MDK
    - MYTH
  6. Neodym

I think top 5 TR are:
    - BRTD (every time a good fight)
    - DEIM
    - FU
    - GOON (talking to much in /y :rolleyes: )
    - INI

VS:
    - DWG
    - MYTH
    - MDK
  7. Emitz Devil

TR
    -BRTD
    -FU

NC
    -Can't really say 5 of them because it is a lot more than that

VS
    -DWG
    -VC
    -MYTH
    -RPS
    • Up x 1
  8. Dotz0r

TR (Excluding own outfit)

1.INI elite
    2.DIEM
    3.Ruffnex
    4.MM
    5.OCB

VS

1.ISK
    2.DWG
    3.DW
    4.VR
    5.DIG

NC

1.WASP
    2.JNJ
    3.DL
    5.CONZ
    • Up x 5
  9. LordMondando

Its hard to really say, main problem in judgement is comparing large and small outfits. Often the size of an outfit makes them quite diffrent entities. I don't think for example It would make much sense to compare say SOV and BRTD, to give just one example. Furthermore, you can have 'good players' who get deployed badly. I also allways (broken record) give points for playing the game like sportsmen.

I will say though, that recently I've been noticing VC on the VS side making a good effort.

Furthermore, I've been consistently impressed by MM since I first noticed them in December.

RUSL have been handy in a tight spot quite a bit over the past couple of days as well.
    • Up x 3
  10. rayvon

lol
    There are no "best" Outfits.
    • Up x 1
  11. PeaSum

I honestly think we should ad the rule that you cant rate your own faction. To be honest i have no clue which NC outfit is the hardest to fight against, since i never did. Also i assume that people like the outfit they are a part of the best, they would not have joined it if they don't.

Also it's near impossible to say an outfit is the "best". It depends what measurements you apply. An outfit can have the best overall KDR and still have very little impact on the battlefield. For instance i don't think Daddys outfit is good, they avoid nearly every big fight anyway. Still they have pretty good stats.

I will just name the five outfits I think are the toughest to fight against. Outfits that i always see in the middle of the fights and that are a real challenge to overcome. Also i sorted them alphabetically!

VS: DIG, DWG, ISK, IVRI, VC

TR: BRTD, FU, GOON, INI, MM
    • Up x 3
  12. AdennTM

I personally simply posted the outfits I have the most fun fighting against :3

For the NC I forgot to add DL, always fun fighting against them too :D
    • Up x 1
  13. Frozn

I wont even go to the issue of what makes a good outfit. To me there are several things like having a good leader and following orders no matter what they are(this is a problem for some, but to me it's not because i trust the guy im following 100% of the times and i know if it's a **** job i'm doing it for a good reason). I won't list TR because i play it.

NC:
    CONZ
    WASP
    252v

VS:
    DWG
    ISK
    IVRI

Just a few i feel are worthy opponents most of the time.
  14. MajorZbug

TR:
    TRAM

Impossible to answer since I'm always happy to see TRAM bros beside us, whatever the outfit.

NC:
    WASP / CONZ / JNJ / LSD (in no particular order) as they always put up a good fight

VS:
    MDK / IVRI / ISK / DWG (in no particular order) are always the most painful to cross
  15. Ramaans

Well there's a lot of big outfits but the best outfits in terms of tactics and using squads are JNJ from NC and FOG from Vanu.

We've had a some engagements that have been squad vs squad with JNJ.

One time we were trying to warp lock Vanu with open squad on Amerish and FOG but up quite a shotgun defense. I think we tried to breach a building with a full squad and I guess they had 5-6 people all with shotguns defending. I was squad lead and was first in and managed to conc nade most of that team but they still annihilated us.
  16. AquaKiller

VS:
    ISK, IVRI, DWG, DIG, F

TR:
    MM, BRTD, SOV, INI, GOON
  17. Dignity

My personal (This represents me, not DIG) list, with my completely unbiased opinion, would be:

VS:
    1. DIG
    2. FRC
    3. EMLD
    4. RPS

NC:
    1. JNJ
    2. WASP
    3. 252v

TR:
    1. BRTD
    2. G00N
    3. INI

These stats are based upon my own totally unbiased opinion. VS listings have been made taking mostly their fighting capacity in mind, eg. how much of an impact they have on a fight, as well as how cooperative they are when you're in need.
    NC and TR listings have been made taking into account which outfits are hardest to fight against.
  18. Ulysees

TR:

INI Elite - Never a swarm of these guys but damn they work well together. Love to fight them.
    GOON - Bad PR, great play. You know you want your A game here.
    BRTD - Probably the enemy I least mind losing to because of their great community spirit. Always a good fight guaranteed.
    FU - Don't run into them much but you know when you do cos WASPs start getting their wings clipped.
    DEIM - Another one that we don't run across often (at least during primetime when I play) but guaranteed to get the blood pumping and the bullets flowing.
    Had to stretch the list to 6 cos SoV are also well worth a mention, don't give up and play the game very well another team I enjoy facing.

VS:

ISK - organised and effective. God I hate Vanu.
    DWHQ -Thought these guys were the leaders for DWG :) Very good players.
    DWG - Like to make movies and stir the heart strings so you don't fill them full of NC lead, fortunately out corporate hearts are made of ice. Always a good fight.
    F - Didn't realise FuriosGaming carried this tag until this weekend lol. Musta been smashed around a bit by these guys in the past cos they took my squad apart (the first time) very well on Amerish last Friday.
    DIG - Not so much on the skill level (though they have certainly improved massively over the last couple of months) but for being able to organise a mass of players into a particular area and swamp you with mostly combined arms, that is exactly how I like WASP to work (only we don't have the numbers to form our own zerg so come on non outfit guys join up with an outfit and give this a try I nearly guarantee you will have more fun) so deserve to be on the list for playing the game right, at least in my eyes.

Having said all the above you can nearly always tell the difference in fights where players have an outfit tag in their name and the overall standard of play on all the factions on Miller I think is very high. Not many fights are free cert farms and all enemies make you work for your victories to a greater or lesser degree on Miller so it's a great server to play on and thank you to all our foe's for the victories and the defeats.
    • Up x 1
  19. korpisoturi

it seems some people here think that "biggest" is synonym for "best", it wont make outfit "good/best" if you have 10 times more people to use in most situations than rival group, it only make them biggest.
  20. Dignity

However, 10 times the amount of troops will definitely win the battle in most cases.