Patch notes?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by senondo, Mar 27, 2013.

1. S1eB

:eek: just noticed this :eek:

Off to VR :eek:
  2. siiix

yeah i'm scared too :eek:
  3. souled

Mmm unannounced SOE patches. Like playing Russian roulette with an unknown number of bullets.
  4. SixReasons

This is another classic play of SOE not using the official forums to to release patch notes. They follow in John Smedley's footsteps and release the notes either on twitter or reddit. He is supposed to be the President and he refuses to use these forums. Why should anyone in SOE use these forums if he doesn't have to?

Bottom line is that SOE is terrible at communicating to its userbase. This has been a problem since the release of this game.

Here is a list of places I have seen patch notes:
    Facebook
    Twitter
    Reddit
    In game broadcasts (why??)
    "Official" Forums

So I think we should check all these places and then consolidated them here.
  5. S1eB

Seems the NS11 C is a better alternative to the Solstice SF :eek:
    NS11 C has a larger magazine and a faster reload time, only thing missing is an under barrel grenade launcher.
  6. Ghosty11

Or... more accurately, Russian Roulette with a semi-automatic pistol.
  7. senondo

i can understand that a PR team is writing the notes.
    but i can not understand why they could not do it the day before (surley they had the patch ready by yesterday and would not dare to change anything hours before deployment...*wink* * wink*)
  8. Ghosty11

The UBGL is the only reason to buy the Solstice SF in the first place.
    • Up x 2
  9. Malebranche

They nerfed everything.

:eek:
  10. Czuuk

Vehicle despawn disabled. Phoenix missile anti-infantry damage reduced.
  11. Gribbstar

Some notes on phoenix changes:
    • Projectile is now a lot more visible - it can be shot down easier.
    • Seems a little slower and easier to control - no sudden rush of speed.
    • Leaves an ESF on fire if hit, exactly like a dumbfire Shrike missile.
    • Possibly reduced infantry damage but I still killed all I hit. They may well have been damaged as it was a BIG fight.
    Thanks for listening Higby. I'll buy some more SC this weekend :)
  12. Morpholine

Deconstruct disabled.

Carbine version of NS-11 available in the depot.

Cosmetic tank armor available in the depot in a couple of days.

That's what I've seen so far.
  13. S1eB

True, that was the only reason I bought it to be honest.
    Although, it is the best all round carbine. It's not great at anything but it's good for short, long and medium range.
    The other carbines are only good for close to medium, I like to have something with range.

I'm gonna get the NS11 C, it's pretty good to be fair, just wish it had the grenade launcher.
  14. Rustler

So is still OP lol.
  15. GamerOS

Hasn't that been there for ages?
  16. Ghosty11

The Pulsar C is better for long range than the SF, due to it's higher bullet damage.
  17. LordMondando

Fair enough, just hadunt noticed it before trying to figure out what a patch just did I guess.

to be fair, giventhe NS-11 platinum game cards your probs right.
  18. Raap

Did this patch finally fix the vehicle "rocking" and horrible recoil? I don't have the chance to test it myself right now.
  19. vooodooov

Does the flash drive better now? more grip?
  20. Fivetide

Are you serious?