Patch notes?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by senondo, Mar 27, 2013.

1. wave

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  2. IamSalvation

The basic Solstice is better at everything than the SF. Really, the Underbarrel Stuff is the ONLY thing the SF has going for it. There is no reason in this world why you would use it without UBGL/UBSGL/UBSG...

Don´t see any use for Vanu in the NS11C... perhapse we can even Camo better with that... (Giraffe Camo + this... ;))
  3. S1eB

The only reason i'm getting the NS11C is for the large magazine and faster reload. Plus it's something new to play with :D
    With the double SC cash weekend it's cheap as chips as well, so might as well.

Also, I like the sights for the NS weapons, they are much better and easier to use than the Vanu ones in my opinion.
    I'll make a suggestion thread about adding a grenade launcher to it, maybe they will listen? Doubt it though, would be nice to have the grenade launcher option on more than one carbine anyway.
  4. Cl1mh4224rd

The patch was announced, just not what was in the patch.

Edit: Pfff. That's right; make a liar out of me, Luperza. :p

They've always posted patch notes on these forums. Whatever Higby tweets is just a pre-patch heads up.
  5. SixReasons

You seemed to have missed the bottom line.
  6. Gamba

No patch notes,it was a stealth update [IMG][IMG]