[NC] WASP Inc [Miller-EU]

Discussion in 'Miller (EU)' started by Core, Aug 6, 2012.

1. Phosphoros

Yeah, tasty there's a difference between 30-60 fps, if someone would download your movie.
    However, on youtube, there's no difference.
    You should aim at getting what ever resolution you can that will allow you to play smoothly at 50+ fps or so while recording.
    You could attempt 1600x900 and see how it goes for you.
    Basically, try to experiment with it and see what works best for you.
  2. IMTasty

Okay thanks, just double checked and you're completely right, most video upload sites cap the fps at around 30fps. Think I should be fine then. But will try different settings soon. Thanks for the help.
  3. CII0P

Tasty, the benefit of recording above 30fps is that you can make nice smooth slowmotion scenes, but videos are always (correct me if I'm wrong) 25-30fps.
  4. IMTasty

Ah ok, makes sense, gotcha.
  5. Loopback0

Evening Guys,

no idea what WASP and 252 was doing at the Bulwark and the Black Ridge Garrison on Esamir. But you guys bumped into my weekly Infantry Training and scared the sh$$ out of the new guys. Anyhow great fight @ the BRG we had some nice lessons on proper teamwork tonight.

Regards

Loopback0
  6. Phosphoros

Glad you guys had fun!
    That's after all the whole point in the game :)
  7. YamiNoTenshi

This thread scares me, this is the internet and people are actually nice and respect eachother...I'm sensing a conspiracy!
    • Up x 1
  8. Phosphoros

Do not worry Yami, the blood feud has not been forgotten.
    We shall turn our cannons and guns upon each other once more tomorrow!
  9. IMTasty

All NC are dumb dumbs, VS are bum bums and TR are glorious übermensch. Stupid NC suck my ding dong you silly Gremlins. Rawr, TR rules NC drools. My daddy beats your daddy and our women are way hotter than your women!
  10. Phosphoros

You speak in slurs, but us, the NC are more refined.
    We will speak to you with
    [IMG]
    (Which may or may not be filled with poisonous gas and / or a deadly neurotoxin)
  11. YamiNoTenshi

That doesn't matter as long as they're red <3
  12. Ulysees

WASP still in search of players to increase our numbers and enable us to keep on running a combined arms force when we take to the field.

If you want an outfit that is focused on teamplay but also values the fun factor then drop us an application at http://wasp-inc.com/forumdisplay.php?72-Miller and join the forces of freedom in the battle for Auraxis!
  13. AquaKiller

New How To video:

14. IMTasty

Red roses are best roses, therefore red>blue, therefore TR>NC. What do you have to say about that!? Even nature agrees with us.

And nice video Aqua. :)
  15. Emitz Devil

I still enjoy the poem I got from my valentine this year

Roses are Red
    Violets are Blue
    I've got a knife
    get in the van..........

We then had toast and a box of roses, nice evening....shame she was a TR :/
  16. IMTasty

TRs are Red, NCs are blue, TR shoots lead, NC tries to sue.
  17. Phosphoros

Oppression is red
    Freedom colors' Blue
    Keep this up
    NC will run you through

Why am I awake now ? Oo
    Sleep time!
  18. Shinrah

Rise and shine WASP´ies!
  19. Luzario

20. pulse

Revenge bump!