This game is severely lacking in HA launchers

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Hael, Mar 5, 2013.

1. Yago

Either a combined glitterball-disco-drugs launcher .

Or a link-dead launcher ..... "deader 'n sanc't"
  2. Bill Hicks

heck the first thing you get when you install is the game launcher.
    • Up x 2
  3. Sebyos

Yeah we need more rockets to attract more HA players. I can't stand the game right now there is not enough people able to spray to win with an LGM and annihilate vehicles.
  4. Bullwinkle 01

I'd like a Vanguard launcher.
  5. Vikarius

Perhaps I am taking the OP too seriously when I think he is saying Heavy Assault is currently too powerful of a class or rather excels in too many roles at the same time without sacrifice (has a lot of tools already too and keeps getting more). If that is the case then I 100% AGREE. I have been pushing the point that the Heavy Assault and Lightning tank are supposed to be the jack of all trades master of none, and both at the current moment excel in far too many areas without sacrifice (specialization with sacrifice is the foundation of balance in a class based system). This needs to be changed.

Now if he was just 100% joking with the sarcasm. Good looks chap *tips hat*
  6. DukeFlash

(paraphrased)

Where is our Moon Rocket? Our Rocket Sprocket?
    Our Hobby-store Rocket? Our Team Rocket?? [IMG]
  7. Kwanza

[quote= The fact that we don't have a launcher that fires smaller launchers is also nearly a dealbreaker for me on this game.

JOKES ON YOU! The new TR launcher is pretty much just that. Time for macross at the warpgate baby!
  8. DanGadelha

They are hearing us!!! YES!!

[IMG]
  9. MarlboroMan-E

10. Wintermaulz

I want a launcher that shoots sunderers
  11. Twistdlester

I hear in a few months when almost no one is playing this game anymore there will only be one server and the only weapon will be rockets.

Ps very funny post. But what makes its so humorous ia the fact that you are completely right. Stop making new weapons and fix the issues that you should have budgeted for months ago SOE or maybe you should have told us in the beginning that this game is a work in progress and that the only way that things will be fixed is for the players to keep buying weapons that no one asks for. Im sure that all the pilots and tank drivers can't wait to create another thread for yet another rocket not renderingthat kills them without warning.
  12. Xuram

This is my favorite post I've seen in a while
  13. Trucky

When is the galaxy going to be able to turn into a real gunship? just like in this video? it would require 750 of all type of resources, check the video to have an idea of what i am talking about.
  14. Enemy Pool

fully automatic decimator pls
  15. AnnPerkins

clearly all these launchers are there because the default one is so effective.
  16. morvaint

How about a launcher that fires nerfs? Splash damage got you down? Cut down on your complaining with a rocket that instantly nerfs tanks! Or maybe a launcher that fires popular but incorrect information!
  17. Kristan

18. Vikarius

Yes exactly what we need now, more infantry anti tank tools.... lol SOE...just lol
  19. SgtScum

I want a corpse launcher so I can fling the dead over the base walls and blow up the sundy they keep spawing from.
  20. Fligsnurt

Took my idea haha, I was thinking more along the lines of spreading the plague within bases before we advance. Good old medieval tactics, we're so advanced that we are susceptible to low tech tactics. :p