[NC] WASP Inc [Miller-EU]

Discussion in 'Miller (EU)' started by Core, Aug 6, 2012.

1. IMTasty

Perhaps a zombie wouldn't, but a vampire might to cover his tracks!

Actually in my NV scope you glow as brightly white as any teenage novel vampire. :D
  2. YamiNoTenshi

I'd rather be an NC terrorist than being a shiny VS vampire!
  3. Arquin

Admit it, you look at our butts all the time.
  4. YamiNoTenshi

You mean your fish tails? I do sometimes, right before I shoot them :)
  5. Arquin

NOTAFISH AHSAHFDSHF
  6. Weirdkitten

You know what they say, looks like a fish, smells like a fish, tastes like a fish ...
  7. Phosphoros

Than it must be a Duck? :eek:
  8. huller

I say it is a crab.
  9. Zehtuka

Oi, spandex warrior!

I'm looking forward to the event this weekend, it is going to be big!
  10. YamiNoTenshi

Wearing spandex is the first sign that your group is doing something wrong.
  11. IMTasty

The second sign is listening to crazy whispers from old artifacts.
  12. YamiNoTenshi

The third and final sign is accepting the crazy whispers and biologically alter your followers in order to give them fish heads.
  13. Dignity

We've got this awesome idea that would be really cool, but we need to cooperate and not shoot eachother. Please come over to our TS3 server (78.47.85.85:9988) so we can explain it.
  14. Ulysees

Without any further details WASP will have to decline this request, especially since I personally hate all spandex wearing fagrider driving techno worshipping religous fanatics. However if you want to expand on your idea by PM'ing me an outline for your idea then I may consider the request and attend to hear out your outlandish suggestion of a truce - I mean it's not even christmas day for goodness sake!

P.S. If you also enjoy killing people who wear purple spandex or indeed the more manly but equally enjoyable to kill red cotton then please drop us an application at http://wasp-inc.com/forumdisplay.php?72-Miller and play the game the way it's supposed to be played! WASP offers combined arms teamwork focused gameplay at its best so get it while it's hot!
  15. Phosphoros

16. Dignity

We'll send you a PM
  17. Arquin

We are not suggesting a truce, we are merely suggesting a very very temporary ceasefire to show the world how good the community of Miller is.
  18. YamiNoTenshi

I like this idea, give me a time and place and I'll have a look with my Lib ;)
  19. Ulysees

Friendly fire guaranteed then - why kill TR when you can let them kill themselves - a perfect suggestion Yami and I accept your offer to help conquor your brethren from the air while I sup tea and eat donuts enjoying the view from the safety of the spawn room!
  20. YamiNoTenshi

I've got some special HE donuts for you :D