Roadmap, Players Site and Server Merges!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Higby, Feb 21, 2013.

1. whitupiggu

So instead of 1 high pop server and one low pop server we get 2 low pop servers. Makes sense.

edit:
    Hell they could probably merge all US West servers into connery and there still wouldn't be a login queue during prime time.
    • Up x 4
  2. BlackBulletIV

Sounds great. The players site looks brilliant. Just one question though, when on earth are you guys going to fix the data for Briggs? The data's months old.
  3. Kenok

you can make two different factions on the same server so i imagine nothing really.
  4. Jstenholt

Don't feel bad, after the merge TRAF will hopefully recruit a whole bunch of that zerg and morph them into a well-oiled force of war. Cheers.
  5. MarcusD

[IMG]
  6. SgtBreastroker

The same applies for all the other servers you know. All the action happens on Indar.
  7. BraSS

Thing is though, people have main toons on one server and alts on the server merging. Im not going to be playing a TR character against NC people ive been playing with for the last 4 months. So all the certs and SC spent on the TR are pretty much wasted.

Can we get word if there is a chance we can migrate characters individually?
  8. Raichu

Thank you lord higby may you hair forever flourish
  9. Kujo

They said they'll be selling transfer tokens some time soon after the merges happen. So for a price, you'll be able to transfer your individual characters to another server. So there's that option if it's really that big of a deal for you to fight your main faction. It's just a game. You're not really a traitor or anything :p
  10. Kwanza

Oh...now this ******** excuse for logic makes sense....goddamnit SOE, you're gouging us by furthering faction imbalances even to sell more server transfer tokens.
  11. Bloodlet

SolTech players, welcome to Mattherson, the premier PS2 server.

If you do have a lot of VS on SolTech I am sure the Mattherson VS will be happy to have you. Currently 26% VS 39%TR and 33%NC. Don't let their low numbers fool you though. Mattherson VS is very organized and takes much more territory than their numbers indicate. Plus during prime time the difference in population is much closer.
  12. doombro

At least let us keep Jaeger's server name. :(
    • Up x 2
  13. Haya jii san

Woodman VS population is pretty low. We are 25-28% when other Empires have around 40ish %. Any plans for the VS community ?
    • Up x 3
  14. ColtCommando

Well I guess its time to abandon Connery and hope for the best on Helios. I'm tired of only being able to play on Indar.
    • Up x 2
  15. FartingFox

whats up with no connery merges? Its IndarSide, VS needs help, and population is not strong at times??
    • Up x 2
  16. geistreiches

new cannon fodder for ceres, nice
  17. Ronin Oni

yah... considering deleting my VS alt character.......

except that I've heard horror stories about that deleting mains instead o_O

So I just won't really play my VS till Connery gets merged.

However, VS needs help on every server... they're under pop across the board.
  18. Ronin Oni

Yah, "Jaeger" >>> "Waterson"

C'mon, everyone knows it's true...

it's JAEGER
    • Up x 2
  19. NC_agent00kevin

Not happy with server merges yet. My PC utterly destroys any other game and yet I get 20fps in major battles. If all I can find are huge battles, you just lost a paying customer. Not only do I subscribe but I occasionally buy other stuff.

Im not going to suffer 6 or 8 months of sub N64 performance until the game is optimized properly. Im just going to play a different game.
  20. LordMondando

Really? I see large scale fights constantly on Esamir and Amerish.

Indeed just now. On Amerish before I gave up due to what I assume is a new fps bug, was plenty of fighting around north central amerish.
    • Up x 1