VS just broke the record!!!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by NightFall, Feb 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Akrasjel

oh god even more wnining
  2. DanMan3395

lol what are you like 12 years old?
  3. JohnnyMaverik

Eh, I like being the worst represented faction but still kicking major ****, feels like PS1. VS regularly drop into the 25-29% on Miller now and they still can't take Indar off us, even when they try and do it together :p
    • Up x 1
  4. TeknoBug

All over the forums, I see "VS has OP weapons, no bullet drop" etc. But I don't remember VS ever dominating the population chart, in the past month alone it's actually been declining and my outfit doesn't do platoon/squads anymore (I think they're off playing SWGemu or Chavalry). So I've spent an average of 20 mins online a night, my playtime has drastically dropped since Christmas.

PS- since XP bonus isn't displayed, does it still apply? How do you find it?
  5. PixelPunk

*Poof* goes all the credibility of your thread.
    • Up x 1
  6. NightmareP69

And thats what happens when you listen to whiners on the forums and don't test your buffs and nerfs.
  7. Ultramarine

I believe they had intentionally placed VS on an OP pedestal for a reason. VS had never been very popular, so giving them an edge meant people would join them. Just look at the scores for the UES, if i remember correctly the score was something like 27 VS, 9 NC, 7 TR. I hadn't expected the 4th empire FOTM whiners to dash out so fast as soon as a tank started hovering a little lower and they got handed the failgates that THE NC HAD BEEN DEALING WITH SINCE BETA.
    You're aware all VS weapons are the same? All VS lightnings and air are the same? All VS infantry are the same?
    ALL VS gameplay is exactly as it was other than that magrider, which is still a beast in the hands of a SKILLED player (as it should be)
    My server is still 32%-33%-34%. Guess Mattherson got lucky and avoided the whining 4th empire gamebreakers.
    • Up x 1
  8. Witblitz

VS till death. XP bonus due to rage kiddies jumping ship. Mission complete. Don't come back.
    • Up x 1
  9. Itermerel

a 0.83 kdr player thinks hes "op"

lol

LOL
  10. Hosp

1) After rendering tweaks, many TR have equipped higher magnification scopes on everything.(not all TR, but certainly more)
    2) After rendering tweaks, NC now have to deal with a high bullet drop while under more accurate sustained fire while unable to return accurate sustained fire.
    3) VS have had lower pops than 19% at a prime-time. I think I've seen it as low as 16 or 17%.
    4) 4th empire players. Nuff said.
  11. Morpholine

Last night was fun. Definitely a "target rich environment". I had a great time nape-of-earth flying and shooting the TR, retaking Sec Ops training camp and Lost End while the TR zerg was occupied in the canyon, and shooting the Elmos in general.

I just wish my game performance was like back in the pre-update 2 days, where I could play for more than half an hour before the flicker bug hits and my client freezes.
  12. Nikushimi

What bonus (That six percent bonus from being out numbered 3 to 1 is more of a insult not a bonus.)
  13. Eyeklops

This works?!? Gotta try that.
  14. kill

Biggest reason has to be that VS got the ****** WG on Indar. FOTM kiddies leaving also matter I guess.
  15. Eyeklops

This reminds me I need to put my "Sun is OP" thread back up. It's buried in the beta forums.
  16. TeknoBug

Back on Sunday VS hit 34%, but that's the only time in a while I remember VS going over 30%, it wasn't 32% last night.
  17. Ultramarine

below 30 to what? 28% is as low as i've seen on Mattherson, and even then that is 1 more TR and NC for every 25 players logged in. so our platoon has 2 more guys than you :p Mattherson is relatively well balanced pop wise.
    Edit: if you're having trouble winning on indar, it's probably because your buddies like to throw their entire platoons off to deserted continents, leaving you underpopulated on indar.
  18. SharpeShooter

The Vanu are so unbelievably fickle its just ridicules. Did you see the TR and NC pop drop like crazy when the Vanu were stupidly op? No you didn’t at least not on my server (miller). The Vanu need to grow up and realise they were op and in many cases still are.
    • Up x 1
  19. Ultramarine

Nothing changed, their magriders just hover lower. Nobody nerfed the VS at all beyond that. It's all FOTM
  20. Morpholine

Well, there was the -50 mps on the Saron projectile.

Clearly, that made all of the difference. ;)
    • Up x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.