In his recent Broadcast Interview, Adam Clegg admits "The NC is the most handicapped, hosed empire"

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Smokeshot, Jan 24, 2013.

1. Noxx(ia)

Lol. So much crying. Just have fun guys. Spend so much time being upset you forget why you even play the game. Is it to get mad, or have fun?

the real question is, which person is the first one who thinks they're clever when they tell me it's to get mad. A true trolling master.
    • Up x 2
  2. SpaceMuppet

That is because you are just bad.
  3. Lyrencropt

Not gonna touch the balance issues, but this is only because you guys literally never make any effort to take either one. Every night I log in, I have yet to see anything above "squads detected" for any hex on the map. It's not like we're trying to defend it, really. Meanwhile, there's at least 4-5 areas on Indar with enemy platoons detected from 6 pm - 2 am, every night.
  4. ent|ty

I play NC and there is nothing UP about them. However, perhaps some play styles are not suited to the NC strengths and weaknesses.

I for one, have a BR 32 TR, but am having difficulty at times killing people in CQC. Not so with the NC even BR 1.
    It's all subjective and preferential, probably not an iota of real evidence in anyone's claims whether a faction or weapon is UP/OP or not.
    • Up x 1
  5. Hoki

As far as infantry is concerned the only NC handycap are their LMGs.
  6. hellin

If so hard for you to play for the TR ... Can you leave the game?
    Frankly, TR effective at close range. But at a distance of 50 meters, they are still better than NC.
  7. SpaceMuppet

All these deniers!

The Dev's have spoken. Your faction is face roll easy CoD mode. Deal with it!
    • Up x 1
  8. Revorn

Looks like you are comparing your Experiencees with my Experiences. Well it looks like the two somewhat oposing to each other, but neither have to be wrong. Maybe i was lucky and met only some Noobs, while you unfortunaly met the Pros? I dunno. But neither my experiences, nor yours are changing, only because someone other made different Experiences. Rigth?
    • Up x 1
  9. hellin

Looks like it.
    I myself recently had a situation where I 1 (NC) BR29 against 2 (TR) 1.5 BR took location. They were so stupid that I had to kill alone. If they knew how much I have left after the collision of life and that every time I had to use the shield ... Clearly novices.
    PS. My nemesis was the ESF.
  10. Revorn

I think its not easy to compare the Sides by looking which one is killing me more. I gave each side a try, to see how it works for me. And my opinion about NC is Hardcoremode, are only my personal impressions about, after playing them a while.
  11. Torkz

12. JackD

Or lets say a simple Player?
  13. Gustoril

I'm NC and I get kills..

Does that mean I have leet skills?
  14. lobe44

20 minutes in for people who don't care about pointless small talk and talk about how level design is done.
  15. Deringer

I hope you'll ignore this and listen to the whole show. I felt his discussion regarding the upcoming patch was great and we even asked about his previous job as a valet and even a question about M:tG. Just skipping ahead will make you miss some interesting info about a guy who designed the game many of us enjoy playing.

Thank you to everyone who listens!
  16. Antivide

I liked his valet story. I wanted to hear more about Magic! MOAR MAGIC.
    • Up x 1
  17. mina5

NC is fine .... really, tjust try to play the game and you will see .