My main character got deleted by ERROR

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by RadOrangeJuice, Jan 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gadamlu

i must say, this is one of SOE's GREATEST failures during the entirety of this game from beta till now. and there have been a lot of failures
    • Up x 5
  2. BenYeeHua

Yup, they don't fix them or disable the function, and other people that don't know about it will facing this problem.
    • Up x 2
  3. TeknoBug

Oh wow... way to lose brownie points, SOE.
  4. Dictatorfish

I know I should feel sorry for the people affected by this, and I know I should probably feel back for this, but I literally burst out laughing on reading that post. My sister burst into my room demanding to know what was so funny.

GG, SOE. GG. XD
  5. Garakan

agreed.
    fix this, SOE.
    in the meantime, give the guys that lost their characters cause of YOUR bug the certs they owned and the BR they had.
    that is customer service.
  6. RadOrangeJuice

This must go public.. people must know about this bug.. They must be informed.. and not face the same fate as me..
    • Up x 2
  7. DCTH

Are you F***** serious!? I am not affected (yet) by this bug. But common sense must even tell you, TSR-Jesse S, that this situation is simply not acceptable in any way.
    I am sorry, but i really hope that this gets as much attention as possible and therefore bad press. People shouldn't play a game where costumers get such a bad service. I really regret spending any SC on your game.

How to get your name back:
    Refund the affected peoply their SC AND their cert-points.
    And you, TSR Jesse S, should run right down to the developers and shout at them, that they fix this bug and implement a log for characters.
    • Up x 4
  8. Ianneman

Noooooo waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, so people have spent like 100 euros on a character, that character is removed because of a bug in PLANETSIDE 2, through NO FAULT of their own, and even though it's 100% SOE's responsibility they don't refund or transfer BR+Certs?

Wow.
    • Up x 3
  9. BenYeeHua

Ya, so the only thing we can do is let them know, let other player know.
  10. aralez0r

They did refund SC points, not Euros.

This is not the same of course since SC value is variable, and well, it costs them absolutely nothing they just change numbers in a database. They did not forget to be condescending too:
    Oh thanks for your courtesy, I will try to avoid bugs in the future.

I decided to start a new character, even if SOE sends me a big "f*** you!" in the face I still enjoy the game (sending those 12000+ SC to trash may have weighted a bit in the balance, too).
  11. Gary

They do not award Certs or BR as far as i know. The only thing you might have a chance of getting back is your station cash.
  12. BenYeeHua

Ya, as they has record of it.
  13. AltMelodium

What a great scam.
  14. sladuog

Don't worry, there will be a character wipe before the game launches, I'm sure they will have this stuff figured out by then.
    • Up x 7
  15. RadOrangeJuice

Bump UP! to let people know about it!

read first page to know the story..

-RadioactiveOrangeJuice
  16. RadOrangeJuice

they actually have a database on the characters.. plus it is a known issue.. why not do anything about it..
  17. BigBadBuba

Anyone who watches rival xfactor videos knows for FACT that the game devs have the power to award certs (not sure of br) at the drop of hat. Many of his videos show him with thousands of spare certs, something he also understandably tried to cover, allthough whenever he went to menu screen u could see his total. Devs should implement this at the very least!!!!

If this happened to me I wouldn't mind regarding the br, and in fact would use the opportunity to spend sc else where, I think it would be the best part of 10000 certs going down the swanny!!!

GIVE THEM THEIR CERTS BACK
    • Up x 1
  18. Deschain

Out of curiosity how much SC did they offer as recompence?
  19. aralez0r

0, just what I bought. Anyway I'm not asking for a compensation of any kind, I just want my character back (or at least certs).
    • Up x 2
  20. BenYeeHua

Ya, as they need to do review of weapon, LevelCap also.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.