what happened to crowd-control weapons?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by snu, Jan 23, 2013.

1. snu

sounds like a SERIOUS misallocation of aerospace resources. sounds like bad. also you left out the part where after breaking off, 2-3 collided into eachother. bro, do you even air?
  2. rumblepit

you CASH guys dont us ts3 or ventrilo???? bra come on over,,,, illl show you around let you meet the boys teach you how to use coms ..... we could fit you in to the d squad, maybe c ,depends on how good you are. lol your making cash look very bad right now man.

fyi you cant really hover in this game anymore...... so fast full speed strikes using several esfs on a target is the only way you drop a target in a hot zone.... that one is free.
  3. snu

wat, if it takes 10 reavers to kill 1 target with such well coordinated strike "runs", they must be trying to kill it with airhammers from 300m above.

not even with vortek would/should it take that long.

and no one is podrocking? must be a ton of a2a bads, dont you know those tie up a secondary slot???!?

go to bed.
  4. turtlestation

"420BombSauce"
    "BombBroKegger420"

Holy ****, I'm ******* dying here, keep up the good work
  5. snu

thnx lol the goal was to be as obnoxious as possible in a moderate amount of characters. putting "xXx"s woulda topped it, but i think they are tacky
  6. Zer0range

No it's not the military as in a reference to a specific real military unit and/or units, but all factions within the game, which is the subject of discussion, are within the definition of the term military, thus defining the valid context.
  7. rumblepit

nah more like 5 to do one pass on a sundy with pods to take it down in a sec or 2, but in most cases there are more than 1 sundy. im really sorry you fail as a pilot, and im sorry you feel like soe is making very hard for you to farm infantry. hey theres always farmville right??? you can farm there for hours..... scrub
  8. snu

0/10 go mimi
  9. forkyar

ill also add,any crowd controle gun will only be a tk machine.
  10. Aghar30

Slight difference in risk vs reward here flyboy, yes i can kill 2-3 with a clip from my rifle but they can kill me too. In your lib I cant fight back, only chance I have is to seek cover, leave it to a flyboy to compare the zeph to a infantry gun.
  11. snu

they should add flak into the game, i mean, it only makes sense, right? oh and flak armor, they really need those two in the game.

all that aside, i have dual extended bursters on a 5/5 flak armor max, its not very hard. also i wouldnt really consider myself a "flyboy" seeing as less than 30% of my lifetime kills are in the reaver. im a max user
  12. Compact

I'm just gonna quote these as I'd like to comment on your whining about population imbalances. Those numbers are not horrible. Yes, Vanu have more people, but you choose an extraordinarily weird screenshot of a map to point that out: NC owns Esamir, NC owns Amerish and Indar is contested. And yet you whine about population imbalance? What? NC underdog? Seriously, what?

I guess, this... bolded by me. NC as a whole seems to be doing just fine against the VS on your server, your one-man army apparently is not. I guess I'm fine with that. Bye.

13. snu

these threads are fun lol, those are also pictures from completely different days at different times in the day. i play max in an outfit with one active platoon at any time. i think i have been discovered D; !

by the way your flaw in logic is that you didnt know that those continents were on the verge of vanu-caps by only a handful of territories, which also held 70%+ vanu pops.

you must not helios.
  14. LanceHavenbay

Thank you kindly anyways. :)
  15. Compact

Yeah, you did not mention any of these things in the posts the I quoted. I was supposed to assume they are from different times and days? You also neglected to mention the other maps were about to be capped.

I'm not a mind reader. You whine about VS population, show VS having more pop than TR and NC, and then show a map of NC controlling 2/3 maps. What am I supposed to make of that? I was assuming NC are good and do well even undermanned, y'know organization and ****, but you're saying you're not. Is that it then?
  16. snu

oh by the way, must be nice to pick and choose which qoutes you take and completely horridly change the premise on which im basing my argument. the only real reason we hold that much territory (which would be lost within the next 30 minutes, you would know if you played helios, or even the game). you are an example of someone who believes everything they see on the internet as fact, and takes everything, including exaggerations and sarcasm seriously.

sure, maybe i miss the "farm machines" that people ALLOW themselves to be thrown at without flak armor or overshields, and dont bother to take cover against, flank, or just leave. it doesnt make sense to imbalance entire aspects of the game, just because people arent willing to make the choice to protect themselves, or make use of situational certs for an edge in a specific situation. but regardless, my kills are from engineer and MAX, reaver is in my vehicle rotation, along with vangaurd. (with the info i provided, specifically laid-out for people like you, does it look like i farmed on my reaver, OR Van HE cannon?)

like i said, this is what we've seen with AT mines (you left that out of your little quote trollery), when they were nerfed and could only be placed in a similar fashion as the ammo pack. however, minegaurd was already available prior to the nerf.
    SOE reverted back to pre-nerf after a week.

This goes to show how the forums actually dictate the direction they take in making gameplay balancing decisions based off of the consumer, in this case, through the communication provided by the forums here. I really dont agree with that being the procedure, however, it is necessary (unfortunately) in the f2p model, as revenue is usually impacted by factors such as population and "making them happy" or "providing what they want based off suggestions".

Im flattered, but I didn't make this thread with the sole purpose of being about "me".

oh, they just put flak turret on MBT.
  17. snu

there, i shortened that post up for ya, this quoting thing is fun :D
  18. snu

np, another fun change was the forum guidelines. There used to be much more strict one's set for the beta.
  19. Compact

I had to assume because you tried to support your monstrous whining with screenshots that completely contradicted your claim without providing any background information. It made no sense at all. It still doesn't.
  20. LanceHavenbay

I'm glad. GW2 forum is pretty much a **** dictatorship. I admire the humanism of SOE even if they seem to always squeeze in extra money from people's pockets.