Aris12's Recent Activity

1. Aris12 replied to the thread Until Vanguards & Prowlers have as many bounties as Magriders. Vanguards + Prowlers need a buff..

Prowler excels in open terrain. In CQC it will defeat Magrider if it gets the first volley off and does not miss to Magrider's rubber...

Apr 22, 2024
  2. Aris12 replied to the thread The game needs help from the community. We will save our game!.

Tell the IP owners to look into web3 stuff? In an ideal situation, I would 100% agree with ramping up marketing. However, the people who...

Apr 20, 2024
  3. Aris12 replied to the thread Until Vanguards & Prowlers have as many bounties as Magriders. Vanguards + Prowlers need a buff..

Some comments: Magrider dishes out higher DPS and Alpha Strike than Vanguard. (Saron HRB + Magrider FPC vs. E540 Halberd + Titan 150 AP)....

Apr 20, 2024
  4. Aris12 replied to the thread Things That Need To Be Reverted Back..

You got my vote if you ever run for office. I would salvage the derelict vehicles that they had going on for a few months soon after...

Apr 18, 2024
  5. Aris12 replied to the thread [Suggestion] hey new rule; Liberators aren't allowed during locked maps. *everyones likes that*.

I do this all the time with a Vanguard. I'm sure you remember this from the times when you were on Connery. You know when I don't do...

Apr 18, 2024
  6. Aris12 replied to the thread [Suggestion] MAX revives reworked.

How about this: If MAX dies, it plays its death animation and is lost until respawned like every single other thing in the game that...

Apr 18, 2024
  7. Aris12 replied to the thread Player Construction/vehicle sites are sabotage to your own team.

The maps are not designed for construction. Everything is a bottleneck, no flanking options except falling off a cliff and spending 5...

Mar 29, 2024
  8. Aris12 liked karlooo's post in the thread Player Construction/vehicle sites are sabotage to your own team.

So, I am just getting back to the game slowly and these build sites with an open capture point... Without any doubts, they are full out...

Mar 29, 2024
  9. Aris12 replied to the thread Counter-combat, Tank Superiority..

This assumes the base has not yet been built. If the base has already been built, the opposite happens, the area becomes a "no-tank...

Mar 26, 2024
  10. Aris12 liked VV4LL3's post in the thread [Suggestion] THE TIME HAS COME!.

Except many players I think won't be saying "I'll be back."

Mar 19, 2024
  11. Aris12 replied to the thread Stuck at 5% bar in start screen.

Alright, since the last post, It is now apparent to me that I have been on a lucky streak of the game loading up. The worst that would...

Mar 19, 2024
  12. Aris12 replied to the thread [Suggestion] THE TIME HAS COME!.

Which is exactly why I am not grinding an alternative character in Emerald. The last money I spent on this game was on the Arnold...

Mar 16, 2024
  13. Aris12 replied to the thread Seen the Vanguard ability used 4 times per 8 months..

I agree a lot more with this second reply. I guess, here's a few points to complement what you've said. Why do TR/VS hate the...

Mar 4, 2024
  14. Aris12 replied to the thread Seen the Vanguard ability used 4 times per 8 months..

I agree with some comments, disagree with others: DISAGREE Your downplaying of Nimitz Reactor: Man, Nimitz is the BEST defense...

Feb 28, 2024
  15. Aris12 replied to the thread Do never touch Keybindings of all playerbase.

How about they don't make us waste our "few minutes" every update?

Feb 25, 2024
  16. Aris12 liked Voodoooooo's post in the thread Do never touch Keybindings of all playerbase.

Wtf, do you have to much playerbase? So delete Keybindings for your new sundystuff. Thanx i am out.

Feb 25, 2024
  17. Aris12 replied to the thread [Suggestion] Prowler buffs: Rework the Rampart Projector.

Yeah, it used to be like that. I remember thinking of the Vanguard Shield as a "Pass to move from one cover to another", or as a...

Feb 11, 2024
  18. Aris12 liked JarredGalaxy's post in the thread [Suggestion] Prowler buffs: Rework the Rampart Projector.

This is likely something that's been brought up numerous times since it got added to the Prowler following its changes during the CAI and...

Feb 10, 2024
  19. Aris12 replied to the thread [Suggestion] Prowler buffs: Rework the Rampart Projector.

I 100% agree. Whenever I face an opposing Prowler that deploys this Rampart (while I'm in the Vanguard), I can cheese them. How?...

Feb 10, 2024
  20. Aris12 replied to the thread Sunderer Changes: Apply similar philosophy to all ground vehicles.

I was hoping to use this thread to call for giving ground vehicles more weapons. Did not intend to spark a keyboard warrior fight....

Feb 2, 2024
  21. Aris12 replied to the thread Stuck at 5% bar in start screen.

I've noticed that the game appears to work (based on a few tests) if the internet browser is closed. I record my gameplay, and my storage...

Jan 20, 2024
  22. Aris12 liked OscarTheGallant's post in the thread Sunderer Changes: Apply similar philosophy to all ground vehicles.

honestly sounds like a skill issue

Jan 19, 2024
  23. Aris12 posted a new thread.

Stuck at 5% bar in start screen

It just happens. Been happening since the last update. In the past, I was able to get around it by restarting my PC (if lucky). Now, it...

Forum: Bug Reports

Jan 19, 2024
  24. Aris12 liked Alrio's post in the thread Game stuck at 5% on loading screen.

Not sure what to do, every time I try to launch the game I get stuck on the loading screen and the bar never moves passed 5%.

Jan 19, 2024
  25. Aris12 replied to the thread Sunderer Changes: Apply similar philosophy to all ground vehicles.

My only issue with this way of thinking is that it strips the feasibility of using MBTs from the individual players and grants it to...

Jan 18, 2024
  26. Aris12 replied to the thread Sanctioned harassment through voice commands.

I use this callout after getting kills right before I honk my kazoo horn. The idea being, that the guy I just farmed got rekt and...

Jan 11, 2024
  27. Aris12 posted a new thread.

Sunderer Changes: Apply similar philosophy to all ground vehicles

I am not super stoked about the changes as written, but, I am glad that the complaints about LAs and inability to be able to deal with ALL...

Forum: PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion

Dec 24, 2023
  28. Aris12 liked Mithril's post in the thread Please, have mercy, it is soon christmas.

We're aware of the general response to Oshur. Once we have an update to share we'll post about it on our website and social media. We...

Dec 24, 2023
  29. Aris12 liked FLHuk's post in the thread [Suggestion] Alternative idea for the new Point Defense System cert: turn it into an automated intercept system.

I was kind of hoping that the Sunderer would instantly start flying around the map, gunning everything that was trying to kill it.....

Dec 24, 2023
  30. Aris12 replied to the thread [Suggestion] Alternative idea for the new Point Defense System cert: turn it into an automated intercept system.

As if the CQC canyons of the middle of all the maps right now didn't force them to do so already. #I'm a Sundy driver who's ok dying to...

Dec 24, 2023
  31. Aris12 replied to the thread nerf lib.

It goes more like this (according to me): Oshur Tie between ESF and lock-on HAs sitting in spawn. Galaxy with dual Bulldogs/drakes....

Dec 16, 2023