Adding Insult to Disrespect - The Horns. Thanks SOO Much SOE...

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by NevilClavain, Dec 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NevilClavain

This is a serious question but I don't understand what this comment means? What is born every minute? o_O
  2. ErrantPilot34

That's friggin genius...
    • Up x 3
  3. NevilClavain

My thoughts exactly. What a shady move, that.
  4. NevilClavain

lol let's not give them any ideas here :D
    Coming up in the cash shop next week - this^
  5. Qu4dDmg

They have a failing project failing faster then foreseen. Like "hey guise, we gotz new helms for you to buy cause we added a STRIPE!"
    • Up x 1
  6. Gammit

Who the **** actually cares about this? If it costs too much then don't buy it. It's a freaking horn!
  7. TimeyWimey

I dunno, a person who doesn't get sarcasm (it's hard to spot on the interwebs but that one was blatantly obvious).
  8. Sharook

MMOs that oblige players to pay 15$ a month for playing are a thing of the past. Sometimes I think devs have no clue, what money can be demanded for what item. If they would set the price to let's say 50SC, they would much probably sell more then 20x the number, thus making a lot more money. For 50SC I would give horns to at least 4 vehicles: sunderer, prowler, lightning, flash.
    For 650SC? None, absolutely effing none. That's 2$ potential earnings vs. 0$ as of now.
    I just can not buy a horn for 650, I would feel voluntarily ripped off and utterly stupid, ashamed of myself, ok? Buying this would hurt my self-definition of being a mature intelligent person. A stupid vanity item (granted, with soome entertaining value) that costs more than a weapon upgrade?
    These horns with that pricetag are for exactly two types of ppl.
    1.) People that already maxed out everything on all their characters that can be bought with SC and still have an addiction to spend more SC for irrational reasons.
    2.) And r3t4rds.
    I am neither.
    • Up x 4
  9. foam

It's an old american saying by some businessman in the 1800's that goes "There's a sucker born every minute". The polite way of saying It I guess is "theres one born every minute.." (a sucker)
  10. NevilClavain

Ohhhh, he meant it sarcastically when he said that they pay royalties every time the horn is played...wow ok *facepalm myself* oops lol.
    • Up x 1
  11. NevilClavain

Ah lol thanks makes sense!
  12. MexelVanMexelen

"one (fool) born every minute" It's quite an old English/American saying.
  13. Jourmand1r

Charging 6.50 for the horn stops ******* from abusing the horn.

I support SOE on this one. Its a coordination item.
  14. ExWhyFive

I'm going to pay my $6.50 for my horn and fit it with a scope, and silencer!! It will rock!!
  15. Flix

Seems fair to me...you pay 6,50 for a horn...how much would it cost in RL? maybe 15dollars..seems legit -.-. By the way..let me quess...for 1!! horn on 1!!! vehicle right? Shureshure..totaly gonna buy it. Cus its for me...not for all the other ppl that get squisched by the sundys...
  16. Metran

This isn't even cosmetic. This is to warn idiots to **** of the way before they get run over, which happens ALL the damn time.

So $ony decides to charge money for it....I guess it should be no surprise. Long before the Empires of Activsion and EA were built, there was $ony. I remember how Everquest was in the beginning....I also remember LOL'ing at the idea of paying a subscription for a MMOFPS(ps1). Just because SOME idiots did that stuff doesn't make it right or a recipe for success. That's a lesson $ony will never learn.

Everything in Ps2 is overpriced by about 50%.
    • Up x 1
  17. ziegler

• Up x 1
  18. Arcanum

I don't think they're failing. They're probably making tons of cash despite all the complaints here.
  19. TheBloodEagle

Triple SC coming up on Christmas. So perfect time to get the horn after that. This user posted the horn sounds by the way.

• Up x 1
  20. Champagon

everybody just relax......its a vanity item, horns do exactly....NOTHING. you can play just fine without a horn, this is turning into another monocle gate from eve. They gotta make money somehow, and you need to admit that this F2P game is pretty damn awesome. And to top it off, a horn does not give you a gameplay advantage, it is PURELY for looks. get over yourselves, and pull out your damn WALLETS if you want a vanity item. What the ****

stop being cheap *****
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.