Orion/sva88 over-nerfed.

Discussion in 'Test Server: Discussion' started by EmeraldShadow, Jun 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scr1nRusher

lol........

I'm talking about PTS versions of the weapon.

Also, whos says they are not going to buff the Orion by giving it SPA & ALS?

And please, take a break and spend some time off the computer and enjoy your life.
  2. ATRA_Wampa-One

COF Stand ADS: 0.4 for the Orion; 0.35 for the MSR-W.
    Projectile Velocity: 540 for the Orion; 550 for the MSR-W.
    Reload Speed: 3.28/3.655 for the Orion; 3.045/3.305 for the MSR-W.

No Dev has mentioned anything about giving the Orion SPA so at this point saying that it might added be is pure speculation and doesn't have any relevance to the current discussion.
  3. Scr1nRusher

Really...... small differences?
  4. gigastar

This game is balanced around theese small differences and you know it.
  5. Scr1nRusher

True, but if you've actually payed attention to anything VS LMG related I've said over the years I'm all for the arsenal getting buffs.

Also that I've said 0.75 ADS shouldn't be on any LMG & that 0.75 ADS hurts any weapon its on due to the weapon having to be balanced around/in-relating to the 0.75 ADS movespeed.
  6. gigastar

And i said nothing about the balancing itself, nor your opinion on the balancing.
  7. Scr1nRusher

Fair point, also I did understand what you were saying about small differences mattering.
  8. Scorpion97

Your persist is not making anything but making the VS lose their temper so knock it off!
  9. Scr1nRusher

That sentence is painful.
    • Up x 2
  10. ATRA_Wampa-One

That "small" COF Stand ADS change to the GODSAW (from 0.5 to 0.4) a few months ago was enough to provide around a 15% increase in average Q4 KPU and 20% increase in Q4 KPH which would mean the "small differences" would make the Orion 10-15% worse than the MSW-R, and that's just 1 stat.

Again you've proved you know nothing about weapon stats or balance.
  11. Scr1nRusher

Can you take a 40 minute break and go for a jog?
  12. ATRA_Wampa-One

So you have no response to factual evidence being presented to you being totally wrong, got it.
  13. Scr1nRusher

I'm concerned for your well being outside of the screen.
  14. ATRA_Wampa-One

I'm not the one trolling planetside 2 message boards.
  15. UnDeaD_CyBorG

So, I've been away from this thread for a few days.
    Anyone have an excerpt of all posts pages 2-4 that do not include ad hominem attacks?:confused:
  16. Garrum

Except for the part where the Orion is strictly inferior, yeah almost identical.

As the person that is CONSTANTLY flooding both these forums AND reddit with an endless stream of posts, I think you should probably not throw stones.
    • Up x 1
  17. Scr1nRusher

lol.
  18. Scorpion97

Forums aren't made for that purpose.hence,he should be reported for spamming.
  19. Tycoh

VS crying about small nerfs. Big woop. Time to take a step back down the high podium and stand with the other factions hmm?
    • Up x 1
  20. Scr1nRusher

Your confusing being active in discussions with spamming.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.