Orion/sva88 over-nerfed.

Discussion in 'Test Server: Discussion' started by EmeraldShadow, Jun 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonynonymous

I disagree.
    • Up x 1
  2. Scorpion97

So,u just went to the forums to just piss me off by saying "i disagree",says the kid with behviour issues and then cried when he got reported.
    Come on!I knew u swim in this crap the whole time!
  3. Anonynonymous

Actually no, look carefully at the time when I posted that. That was posted way before when I saw you tried to rile people up in game. But never mind that, you sure are easily pissed off, aren't you?

In case you didn't know yet, abusing the report system is very much against the client agreement. And having your outfit members all doing it together with you basically multiplies that infraction. You seem to be young, so I'll let you know that in law there's something called "perjury". And you definitely don't want to be a ring leader in that, as it carries a very serious legal consequences. Sure, obviously you're not gonna be sent to prison for abusing a function in a video game. But for your benefit, I advice you to keep that in mind when you venture out in real world as you get older.

Anyhow, I honestly don't think you have the balls to pull that crap. So it was basically just an empty threat, who's the little kid now?
  4. Scorpion97

What's funny is you still think the 97 in my name includes my birth year,I'm not an idiot to include PIs in my profile names xD
    And the funnier is perjury was always an issue in my country that u can even lie on the judge and u can go through it (Arab countries are the central of corruption lmao)in conclusion u even beated me in being mad and u should really claim noble's prize for it
    One more last thing,I don't know if there is a report list u can check ur name at or not but if there is,go and check it and u will find a surprise -_-
  5. Scorpion97

Oh I forgot,I have been to prison before becoz I forgot my driving license once :D
  6. Ragnarox

Dude VS have(had) traits like mobility and no bullet drop - now mobility will be zero plus bullet drop is only availible to some weapons. So wheres the VS faction trait gone to? NC have still dmg TR have still 35 mag and rof. Your points are invalid, our weapons were overnerfed lots of times.
  7. Ragnarox

So NC faction becoming crying faction like TR? oh man how sucky is that.
  8. Colinljx

You brought up some very good points. Unfortunately, what is balanced is entirely up to the developers. Air units, for example, have been designed by devs to be on the very top of the food chain despite negative player feedback. Even today, lib crews are still the hardest to take out without pulling your own lib.

Now that we look back at pre-nerf ZOE, the main issue was probably that the mobility boost was granted full at level 1 instead of gradually improving with each level. Similarly, Magrider should have received its mobility advantage as more upgrades were certed instead of having it all from the start. The reason why NC prefers ravens over tanks is that raven max allows the player to perform the tasks of anti-tank (usually on high ground with cover) with less risk of getting killed/destroyed in the process, and being a max allows switching loadout to adapt to different situations, kinda like pre-nerf ZOE.

Back to topic, the controversy and anger from VS players really aren't just about the Orion nerf itself, but rather the lack of communication from devs even after becoming the new DBG and their long history of nerfing/over-nerfing VS (but not NC). If only the developers would come out and say something like "we are working on making ZOE(or anything else) useful again" some time before/after announcing on "reddit" about the LMG change, the reaction from players would have been less hostile.
  9. Anonynonymous

Consider we're having VS player raging so hard about the change that some idiot actually started making false report ingame against people disagreeing with him. I think overall, VS is definitely crying the loudest.
  10. Chunkalish

No you havent.
  11. Shaggath

Adad give avoidance with lag it's a fact.
    When area take an heavy load you can see ghost, a guy at two position and you can't know who is the true.
    0.75 ads weapon it's a way to exploit that and you cry for that.
    With low move when ads you limit this problem.
    I really understand why people want to play with that and what the purpose to win when you know that ?
    At he time it's totally normal to reward the guy who try to aim and remove trick like that where you can win by doing booty shake and paint on target.
    Actually they fix that on lmg where shield is already a problem and adad put this combo at the top of the chain food.

It was the same problem with the first zoe rework you don't play with an advantage you play with server limit and there is not counter to that.
    Zoe was totattly dumb it was adad *3 where you can land nothing because server can't handle that.
    It's like playing with a ping cheat.

Like no one love be shoot in her tank by raven max not rendered and where you can't backfire.

There is way to sidegrade vanu weapon without playing with server limit.
    They can tweak with rpm min max range clip size, cof etc ...
    • Up x 1
  12. Shaggath

This is not a nerf it's a fixed like they need to find a solution to range rendering beetween vehicule and ia or tweak weapon to condition her use.
    The problem it's the same for all av weapon with max against vehicule but why people complaint against raven because good luck to land a hit over draw range with 110 ms weapon on moving target.
    It's like that fix the problem or if it's impossible design weapon to limit her use.
  13. Scorpion97

Dude,u have no idea about my history,the simplest part was when we used to steal bations from the police stores to fight the thugs during the revlotution
  14. Scorpion97

Wait a minute?! Who said I reported u,stop lying plz,sounds like u didn't the my previous post+did DBG did anything to you?no,so sad that NC lie and refer to privacy **** to defend their ***** :/
  15. Scr1nRusher

When VS cannot win a argument, they attack the person.
    • Up x 1
  16. Scorpion97

And NC just want all their VS to get nerfed to the sand so the noobz play relievly.
  17. Scr1nRusher

Stop being so sour.
    • Up x 1
  18. Anonynonymous

Which's exactly like I said, I never thought you had the balls. Thus all you did was making empty threats. This is pretty much you going "BAWWW I can't win this argument, so I'm calling the police on you! You'll be sorry, you'll see!". The entire time.

[IMG]

Yeah, this has been one of the saddest thing I've personally seem anybody done online. Which's quite amazing, actually.
    • Up x 1
  19. Scorpion97

U seem to be so mad about it,I didn't report you since that time,but I only try to use yell chat to disturb u so I can shot you,look what have u done
    My outfit know nthng about it,go and ask a TR guy named Zyros and ask him what was I doing with someone named Evoanddazly
  20. Scr1nRusher

This post hurt my brain as it tried to read it.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.