[Suggestion] Purple

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Arkenbrien, Jun 12, 2013.

1. Arkenbrien

Pro Purple Bump.
  2. NameForForum

I think the same too. :)
    SOE please do it. Give them purple. It's only a change of some Hex-bytes!
  3. Ken Photon

Let me fix that for you, sir.

• Up x 3
  4. Ken Photon

PURPLE bump.

That's the best kind of bump.

Seriously though, making the shields purple is a pretty popular idea. Please make this happen... Please...

PLEASE...
    • Up x 2
  5. Arkenbrien

72 likes for a simple cosmetic change that will take all of 5 minutes to change.

SOE LISTEN TO THE PURPLE!!!!!
    • Up x 1
  6. Pikachu

Just make the purple lighter then.
    • Up x 2
  7. Arkenbrien

Make us GLOW.
  8. Ken Photon

Purple shields... Please... :3
    • Up x 1
  9. WarmasterRaptor

I'd like to say 72 is a lot but... not really... Keep on gaining support!

Also : Free bump ;)
    • Up x 1
  10. Silence with a bang

SOE plz nerf purple is OP
    In all seriousness, Vanu should not be purple. Mostly because purple and blue can be mistaken easily if all you have is a fraction of a second to decide whether to shoot or not, meaning that FF in the NC and VS could go up. And if FF goes up in the NC anymore, there won't /be/ an NC.
  11. Arkenbrien

You are a heretic of the highest order. To think you can mistake shoddy blue with our Magnificent Purple. I wouldn't be surprised if there weren't any NC once they see our glowing Purple brilliance and fall prostrate worshiping Vanu. Purple shields will bring peace to Auraxim. Those who resist must be destroyed!
  12. WarmasterRaptor

Well,

Either they give Purple Shields to VS as it is their primary color and cyan is secondary,

Or Grey shields to TR and Yellow ones to NC!

XD
    • Up x 2
  13. Arkenbrien

It's about time for my favorite kind of bump:

A PURPLE BUMP!!!

My birthday was a few days ago, so how about another like for the thread? :D
  14. Ken Photon

Happy (belated) purple birthday!! And you can tell that the devs are listening when they made the VS spawn shields purple! YES!!
    • Up x 1
  15. Arkenbrien

What? Did they did make the spawn shields purple?!?!?! :eek:
  16. Ken Photon

You haven't noticed?! The spawn shields are light purple now! Go and look!
    • Up x 1
  17. Arkenbrien

They ARE?!?! I got back on (I hadn't played in a while), and was notified that the servers were undergoing maintenance in 17 seconds. Oh the suspense!
  18. Moz

Not a hip-hop fan really but i do love this song, thread made me think of it for some reason.......

19. Ken Photon

Arkenbrien, the servers are UP! Check it out, my purple amigo!
    • Up x 1
  20. norsewarlord

No actually I like green as the secondary color for Vanu.