Server Maintenance for Game Update June 19th

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by RadarX, Jun 18, 2014.

1. Progapanda

Shotguns and MAXes buffed, liberator nerfed to the ground. GG I guess.
    • Up x 1
  2. Tulisotilas

Hope this will fix the teleportation bug for non-deployed vehicles as well. I have experienced teleportation with vehicles for years, never with a deployed one.

(The bug where you switch driver in a vehicle and you get the 2x loading screen is still there?)
  3. Bean

Looks like the shredder is still going to own everything out there except for a reduction towards infantry.
  4. ucanobua

with this update..

RIP lib
    • Up x 1
  5. NinjaKirby

Lib's were making my life hell before the Patch, so don't feel too bad. Just look for me on the Battlefield; it'll be just like it's buff'd days, when I start sending you rage tells for obliterating my MBT ;)

I mean, 2000 Damage Dalton did I read? Regardless of pin point precision aim, that's still holy ferk.
    • Up x 2
  6. McToast

Moin

RIP Liberator. I hope you'll enjoy the company of my Harasser in the garage.

Pretty sad update but that didn't really surprise me. The only positive change that stands out for me is the Coyote nerf, but especially when I compare it to the hammer the liberator got it's not nearly enough.
    • Up x 3
  7. eBlaise

While the 2pm CET is -technically- a correct value, i have one problem with it:
    You know... we here in Europe have summertime too... actually we use it in the summer (quite obviously), it's called CEST (guess what the 'S' stands for, no it's not Superman), and with that we're back to 9 hrs difference from PT.
    Soooo, could the start of the downtime please be stated correctly, as '3pm CEST'?
    • Up x 2
  8. randomtree1

nerf everything fun, good job soe, the only reason i fly libs and esf's is because the ground play is basicly large scale call of duty, stop messing around with pointless **** that is going to make people quit the game and bring out cont locking and hossin.... wasn't it sposed to be out last year?..... back to the update what a joke! 40 rounds of dalton when maxed ammo this is ridiculous, thats like mayb 2 dogfights before you have to go reload if the pilot is good at dodging, i guess dalton skill was op but cayotes still arn't, mayb not enought people have bought them yet. i could go on about how stupid most of the changes are, some of them long overdue if i am honest although they kinda annoy me. But seriosly stop unbalancing and rebalancing stuff and messing around with pointless stuff that noone wants, bring out hossin, cont locking, rescource revamp, all the interesting planetside stuff that people want, not call of duty type s**t for this game which i hear is sposed to be a bit more in depth that just a big *** team deathmatch, try ask players what they want, real players not listning to idiots who hardly ever play or dont understand the game just because they whine on forums.... seriosly sort your s**t out
    • Up x 4
  9. Archangel818

Libs are nerfed - Totaly nessecery, now every lib weapon is useable for spesific targets, i mean 6 meter blast for duster, can't wait to try it! There were basicly just 2 useful lib weps before.
    It is now possible to drive and shoot at the same time with tanks!! I've been waiting for this for ages, atlast magriders aren't x2 times better than the other once!
    Nerfs and changes to ESFs are awesome and needed, love it!

(If you complain about my statement about mags you're an idiot, floating machines that have boost and can basicly climb any hill with the most powerfull weapon + turret is far more effective than anchor mode and shields..)

Great update :)
    • Up x 1
  10. Akashar

Jesus, these nerfs are so violent, as always!
    -This is down from 150 to 50
    -This is cut from 9 to 1
    • Up x 1
  11. phaetonevl

I will bathe in the river of your tears.
    • Up x 4
  12. PhenexofTamriel

Are you kidding me!? The Liberator nerf ist TOO mutch. A shredder without splash damage?! A weaker Zepher? I would not have bought these weapons if i had known that they get nerfed no mutch. And the Rocked pods are now useless. And just because nobody is buying the damm hornets and duster you do not have to nerf the other weapons.
    • Up x 1
  13. VALCHKYRIE

i think this update is a good thing but please, PLEASE STOP MAKING YOUR UPDATES IN THE MIDDLE OF THE DAY FOR THE EUROPEANS! i have 1 free afternoon this week due to exams, i want to play but SURPRISE!!! and with my ****y internet connection i won't be able to play until this evening... PLEASE you need to find a way to avoid this, thank you.
    • Up x 1
  14. Arisso

RIP Lib and welcome to tankside 2 ;)
    • Up x 1
  15. Mianera

LOVE the update.

Yes, the Liberator will be less effective in major fights but overall it will not ruin small fights. Those camping Esamir and Amerish in their libbies will have to be a bit more careful and the guns actually now require skill. Aim and hit, don't spray an pray.

The biggest issue I had with Libs was that they could completely turn a smaller fight where as just 3 additional infantry players would not make that much of a different. (no offense intended for you sneaky infils)

At least now, that flying monster will be easier to take down and won't just instagib an entire base.

Big fan of the Vanguard acceleration.
    • Up x 3
  16. Nody

To let you pick if you want to heal or ress which helps greatly when there are corpses and people standing over said corpses (as it tended to try to heal rather then target the corpses to allow you to revive them).
  17. Nody

Yes; exactly how it works today for when you buy a weapon with SC.
  18. Bernd Lauert

Oh wow, the liberator is a) no longer invincible to flak and AA in general and b) the lib weapons require aim - I hope that makes the right people stop flying liberators.
    • Up x 1
  19. dingdonyourdead

any idea how long the update will last??
  20. Acceleratio