Post here if your 64 bit client Crashes.

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Necaris Omnis, Apr 16, 2014.

1. D.C.V.

The crashes are more infrequent now, but they happen once every 60-90 minutes. Also the big map(the one where you choose where to spawn) is going black sometimes and reappears after 5 seconds.
  2. Fylix

I am having occasional crashes, in the range of once every couple hours of gameplay.
  3. the_notlol

After the last update the game is crashing a lot more then before. Most of the time if I reequip or change continents. The game ist not responding any more.
  4. kadney

I crash when I try to spawn somewhere.
    Tested stuff in the VR and tried to spawn via "Reinforcements needed" on Indar. The moment I doubleclicked the button and the loadscreen should have come, the game simply freezed. Had to terminate Planetside2.exe via Taskmanager.. :(
    Didn't happen that much before the x64 client.
  5. PresidentFreeman

Looks like there is a certain crash (at least for me) when switching continents. Guess I won't be doing alerts any time soon.
  6. Jatz

Umm the 64-bit client was removed once again around 5PM MST yesterday
    • Up x 1
  7. Spiritualised

This is fast becoming a joke. I personally wont play this game until the 64 bit client is live, I left the 1st time they pulled it all those weeks ago and came back for it. Now Im forced to leave again because theyve pulled it again. How long for this time SOE.
    All you guys complaining that its crashing arent even playing in 64 bit, because as Jatz has already stated its been pulled. If 32 bit is crashing then SOE should do us all a favour and pull that too. Seems whatever is wrong with the game its terminal. Like a dieing dog, this game needs putting down
  8. LaggyNewbie

Crashes every 10 minutes with GTX 680 with newest nvidia drivers, beta drivers, 4 month old nvidia drivers.

It likes to crash around the warp gate border, or if I jump in my max.

Why am I a subscriber? Unplayable, and I constantly waste resources as soon as I pull a vehicle.
  9. Spiritualised

So your 32 bit client is crashing not the 64 bit client
  10. Aircool

I'm getting more crashes than I was before, although I've no idea which client we are using now, I think it's the 64 bit one, although they keep changing it without telling us.
  11. raw

Yes. The game freezes every time I try to change class or continent.
  12. Spiritualised

Looks like they should pull this client aswell then :)
  13. Spiritualised

open task manager when your playing and look at what version it is . Ill save you the effort , its the 32 bit client thats crashing
  14. Molewurf

Im also experience random CDT`s and Game freezes when i switch the Continent
  15. IrishPride

Strange i went to task manager and the programsays says "X86" which is it? i have a 64 bit client. I dont understand :(
  16. Spiritualised

X86 is the 32 bit client. Even though you do have the 64 bit client installed its been disabled for everyone.
  17. Deschain

yep, you can't even force the 64bit client to run anymore
  18. Bizlord

crashing everytime i switch continents. screen freeze on map screen, and then only ingame voice keeps running. have to use taskmanager to close ps2 which takes up to 5 minutes per crash.
  19. Deschain

Soe broke the game, sad news is they fired the guy who can fix it.
    • Up x 1
  20. Spiritualised

Which is why when everyone was complaining that the 64 bit client was crashing I wish they hadnt. It looks to be a different issue thats causing the crashes, not the 64 bit client as people are still crashing with the 32 bit client. Both clients work flawlessly for me though so I guess Im just luckky