Server Maintenance March 14th 6 AM PT

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by RadarX, Mar 13, 2014.

1. AuxiMoron

Well I never crashed before this patch and my client just quit on me for the third time in two hours. For some reason this updated material is using wayyyy too much memory and needs to be streamlined.
    • Up x 1
  2. Snoozzzer

(Sad Face) Here I was hoping that some of the odd traits in VR (Such as no bullet drop for vanu snipers versus ingame reality) were also going to be tweaked
  3. Centurious

still ... still re-spawning can't use any weapons, re-logged, then kicked from platoon and can't get back in (public platoon), on relog warped to a completely different place then when i was forced to log out, now have to go back to gate and fly over or play hop scotch on the L line. :( Why are these the same problems from ps1 that were fixed? Why reinvent the wheel if it worked?
  4. GotCerts

Saw a Reaver slam into the road in front of my tank. It flipped upside down, skidded a good 200 metres on the ground upside down, doing some awkward rolls and somersaults in the process before taking off back into the air.
  5. RIctavius

Thanks for the free upgrades! :3
  6. Astral

I like the new death screen. It is 100% better.
  7. JorgeSarcos

No. 1 Are you REALLY comparing a piece of GAME SOFTWARE (please read GAME) to a HARDWARE?

No. 2 FFS this is a game, no need to take things so seriously! theres a bug? go walk outside! plan something with someone and dont play tonight, is there something bad on that? are you gonna loose your RL for not playing one night?
    • Up x 1
  8. Tito

sey mee too missed Quiz
  9. Pingas

Still can't get quiz for all classes.
  10. MallowChunkage

Yup, quiz, not a big deal, just saying I'm also among the unquizzed
  11. cruczi

LOL... Who's the one taking things too seriously here? :eek:
  12. WyrdHarper

So, I've been hearing reports that there are still lots of bugs (including invincibility, hitching, crashing--even points being flippable from hexes away) from a bunch of people--any confirmations on things this hotfix did fix? =T
  13. EliteEskimo

So the new NC pilot training classes are really paying off? :p
    • Up x 1
  14. TheRunDown

When you bring the invulnerability fix patch out, also patch the following;

Full screen map switching (Does not load map data)
    Add Function: Left Click/anykey skips death screen/stats.
  15. KiwiChieftaiNZ

Still no Class quiz, it cant be that hard to implement Can it???
  16. GoyoElGringo

I also did not get the quiz.
  17. kaolla

well i get the quizz ( too bad you can't change your asnwer just the class ...) still the awfull death screen of doom ( can SOE plzzzz make us choose if we want a time like the normal death screen or even put the option to get the old death screen instead? also mouse cliking)

wanted to use my LA jumped of a cliff..... well i use fuel but i don't know what for, fortunatly the ground stopped my fall)

and what with those assit xp.... i would get more xp with hiting a lib once with my phoenix, than dealing 50% dmg assit.

also people may start to ***** about other people "stealing" they kill because assit xp doesn't worst the touble.
  18. Hiding in VR

Its supposed to be FOR NOOBS! So if they don't like it ...
  19. Demuerte

Glad you liked it! Spent a long time perfecting that move in VR prior to taking it into battle. :)
  20. BobSanders123

I'm going to miss my invulnerable prowler running up to everything with a vulcan and two giant cannon blasters.....