Continuing to investigate server issues

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by d_carey, Dec 18, 2013.

1. Game Tips And More

To help everyone be distracted from this very stressful situation, I present the original video of "The Website Is Down":

Anyone who has worked in IT will recognize this as 100% true :D
    • Up x 3
  2. BronieSalute

Watch while you wait! ;)

WE ALL LOVE TEH PONIES!
  3. Technix90

ABSOLUTELY
  4. Lazaruz

Not quite at 40+ pages yet... hmm, you guys are slacking off :D

Sad to see that no (visible) progress has been made.
  5. BigBooty

I get 12 FPS easy on the cheapest laptop I could get from walmart. Way to suck at having a good computer. Only goes down to 8 in big ones.
  6. BigBooty

7. Philipsz

Here's to 100 pages before they manage to fix their mess or do the right thing and do a rollback.
    • Up x 1
  8. LavenderFennec

i'm going to say this one more time then i'm going to stop replying to people like you... YOU CHOOSE TO PAY if something happens you shouldn't complain because you choose to pay for a freeeeeeeeee game
  9. Samblak

This is an FPS game not a game like Everquest or WoW , there is no need for snowmen and christmas events in a game of this type . Roll back the server and let us get on with blasting each other . Thank You
    • Up x 1
  10. Blasterrr

amd cpus are not very good gaming cpus. u should go with an intel quadcore and overclock it. in huge battles this game needs as much clockspeed as possible
  11. Auraxianvanu

You paid $10 for a big mac and didn't get the big mac? Well you chose to pay and something inconvenient happened so no big mac for you.
    • Up x 1
  12. Soldorn

could we get a new update to the crash fix? any new informations??? its the second evening that i cant play :mad:
    • Up x 2
  13. LavenderFennec

the big mac didn't start out free smart one
  14. Vanunator

Calm down, here is something to keep you entertainedd while you wait

15. BarkaThaGreat

actually you got it backwards. if you play for FREE then you have no right to say **** because you aren't spending any cash on the game.

if you pay, then you have every right to come to the forums and express your displeasure.
  16. Grimm404

Am I the only one around here who seems to have had their character deleted in the game?
  17. sL360

I propose to make this the Terran Republic's new theme:

HELGHA-err...TERRA!!! FOREVER!!
    • Up x 1
  18. FinWiz

• Up x 1
  19. MallowChunkage

On one hand the servers being down for two days has helped me complete a fair bit of my coursework to a pretty decent standard, on the other hand I need my fix of glorious planetside. Best of luck getting it sorted soon guys.
  20. Gredd18

Servers Down, No Game to Play. No Characters.
    • Up x 2