Server Downtime for PU02 December 17, 2013 9:30 AM PT (6:30 PM CET)

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by Luperza, Dec 16, 2013.

1. CaptainBryan

2. rsquatttro

what did you get if you reverse 96 ?
    • Up x 2
  3. Renuse

Whiskey TANGO Foxtrot? as in wtf, or am i just dense...
    • Up x 1
  4. Pikachu

Why did you remove "friendly" from your signature. :confused:
    • Up x 1
  5. Akuzimo

For real he really wasn't trolling. I logged in, certed up my Nanoweave, went snowman hunting, killed some dude on the NC, and got d/c. Came back on, had to RECERT my Nanoweave because appearently it didn't stick, got my flash again, went snowman hunting again, SOMEHOW ran into the EXACT SAME GUY who I killed, who this time killed me, and then I got disconnected again and greeted with the "Server unavailable" message.
  6. Vector51

[IMG]
    • Up x 2
  7. Takoita

Edited, thanks for pointing out.
    • Up x 1
  8. Alizona

No, SOE is NOT gonna pay you SC for beta testing this patch for them. :)

And (groan) I can see it already... I won't be the only bounty hunter out on the cold icy windswept plains of Esamir these next few weeks. haha
  9. BigMcLargeHuge

Wait, those were the scout rifles changes? And why is the Nyx now called a semi-auto sniper rifle.
  10. Akuzimo

I know Whiskey Tango in military jargon is 'White Trash', but I'm not sure if that's what he's going for.
  11. nordx

• Up x 2
  12. Pikachu

Does this remind anyone else about the Esamir update? It took 13 hours longer than usual.
    • Up x 1
  13. Zeverouis

So let me get this straight.. You do some actual useful patches and then decide to completely ruin 2 play styles while you do so?
    One being an actual sniper and secondly ruining the tr (rather useless and REALLY situational ability) of lockdown? It's too easy to shoot down aircraft? HA! It's freakin' easy as **** for THEM to kill you! Especially in lockdown!
    And now that you're fixing ZOE.. Mind taking a look at lockdown on the TR max?
    • Up x 1
  14. BrianJ2

T
    They look like zoomed in bullets!
  15. hawken is better

For those of you that are stuck at 96%, click on the little wrench icon to the far left of the loading bar on the left side of the "Play" button, then choose "Validate Game Assets." It seemed to work for me, and it has also fixed plenty of other issues in the past. Give it a shot.
  16. Alizona

Well I'm into the character screen now, but Connery server unavailable.

If past experience is any guide, I expect this to be my last post here, off to play soon!
  17. Renuse

Yeah same here, same server as well. Man this is my play time too!! I wish they would change their update times. Knowing how all this crazy-ness is going on with the update, they are probably working on a hotfix or something.
  18. Vector51

[IMG]
    • Up x 11
  19. Hicksimus

Actual issue, too much gun depression and elevation. Actual fix, nerf projectile velocity. FIXED!
  20. Gooey Engineer

I was on for an hour before all the crashes and the harasser wasn't as nerfed as everyone makes it out t be, you just have to be more carefull now and use... "Intelligence"
    • Up x 1