[VS] Sentinels

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by KiddParK, Aug 6, 2012.

1. Miztress

Come check out the Sentinels!
  2. KiddParK

we have cookies apparently.. and also death... you can find us handing out both in the WEST1 Sever most nights.

swing by our combined ops teamspeak where we work with several other vanu clan... yes i typed that correctly.

ts.vanu-sovereignty.com i think is the Teamspeak link
  3. shinjorai

Damn youre obsessed with bakery goods haha. I leave one thread talking about pudding and pie and now youre talking about cookies. Join the vanu we have alot of fat people haha.

In all seriousness people join the vanu we have laazors and cake. But the cake is a lie so have some pudding and cookies. There was more to this but im slipping into a diabetic coma.

Join the sentinels im pretty sure they have insulin.
  4. Kujo

KP's master plan is to stuff us all full of enough cookies that eventually we won't need to pull vehicles. We'll all just roll over Auraxis. Think Indiana Jones boulder scene except the boulder is a purple person and Indy is an Elmo or Smurf.
  5. FallenSeraph

West 1 Vanu vet saying hi.
  6. T.A.G

Hello!
    reporting for duty
  7. KiddParK

[IMG]

taken from Primer 2.0 Sentinels Site.

8. Stadulator

9. [62nd] Mara Kaid

bumping good luck!
  10. Jepaul

O this is ******* great. Kidd I hate you when you think of things I don't. And lets' be honest, I spend a lot of time hating you....:)
  11. nikolas8599

hello may i join a am a 7 year veteren to fps and i have the alpha squad pack
    username:nik8599
    i am semi serus and i do have a mic
    thanks for considering me, nik8599
  12. KiddParK

oh man... i totally ripped off your guys idea (with permission from BC) to upgrade accounts per activity on the recruitment thread. That was so simple and i never even thought of it i can smack myself in the head with a large bat or perhaps a paperweight... although i have to wonder why paperweights even exist. Are there actually offices in the world where the wind currents are so radical that papers, without use of weights, would whip across the rooms a'la mini tornadoes? If not for paperweights, paper would.. ON ITS OWN take of and take flight around the world to do it's own will.. perhaps visit Egypt, hey why not.. I've always wanted to see the pyramids, I am Vanu for god's sake... Hey... we should have pyramids... I mean, Aztecs, Egypt.... Vegas... they're just awesome.

where was i....

oh yah.. i really like bicycles and pickles... though not together, cos that would just be silly.
  13. Shu

Big up for KP and the Sentinels I remember these guys from PS1. ;)
  14. shinjorai

Bumpity bump bump
  15. Argg

Its going really well lately. Organized & fun.
  16. KiddParK

[IMG]

taken from Primer 2.0
  17. Gaff

Kidd showed me his snake once.

It was not like he posted here.
  18. Inviso

"Run in a straight line next time Reporter; You'll live longer"
  19. Clerve

I'll tell you this much, these squads are tight and get the job done. Nice to see you all back in action and a force to be reckoned with.
  20. Keinz

Great outfit to run with, ops are always tons of fun.