RECAP: Friday Night Ops - Episode 46

Discussion in 'Friday Night Ops' started by Luperza, Sep 23, 2013.

1. unbless83

the only outift on briggs worth spotlighting has already been done... but we'll happily turn up again ;)
  2. Darabi

Can't wait for the next episode!
    • Up x 1
  3. hammyhamm

If you want to do a Briggs friday night ops, hold it on friday night where we can actually compete instead of having to waste a Saturday morning in a dead time for the server.
  4. ST4LK3R

I like how u guys answered when they asked about tactics.
  5. MykeMichail

I pretty much don't get out of bed before midday on a weekend unless the house is on fire, but I'll get up at 10 am just for an FNO on Briggs.
    • Up x 1
  6. Luperza Community Manager

Submit a form now! There's a long queue of outfits who have already submitted their forms, so you should do it as soon as possible. I do them on a first-come first-serve basis and then I move the ones who don't respond in time or who have already been spotlighted to the back of the queue.

As stated before, we'd love to have it at another time that is more time-friendly for Briggs, but unfortunately, our show is from 5-7PM PDT every Friday. Keeping consistency for our viewers is important, otherwise we wouldn't be on our 46th episode. ;)
    • Up x 1
  7. Lonecompany

Thanks Lupe, i'll inform my outfit.
    • Up x 1
  8. HLM

I would gladly have myself executed by Commissar NotBob for the purpose of televised entertainment.

I shall try and be there for Saturday Afternoon Ops if I remember to wake up.
    • Up x 1
  9. XinniX

I dont know what your talking about hammy, last SMO was the best Satuday fight we had a dam long time. It was dam awesome. No reason to why it wont be again.
    • Up x 1
  10. AznPanda69

VFD > VanuFringeDivision
  11. AznPanda69

What could be worse then watching TROL VS TROL

???? What da point
  12. Luperza Community Manager

Let's avoid being rude to fellow Auraxians. Show your "love" with bullets in-game instead. Let your skills say the words.

Good sportsmanship can go a long way, AznPanda69. ;)
    • Up x 1
  13. HooWoo

WHY LUPERZA

The week I'm away from killing Vanu spandex and NC scum you have a Briggs FNO? :(
  14. NightHawk043

@Luperza, have you considered getting some friendly Aus timezone guys to do a pre-planned recording during briggs primetime, then commentating post-hoc when you twitch live? (perhaps even don't look at the recording until you stream it live, so the commentary/reactions are real).

That way, we can get some ridiculously awesome and amazing fights running when everyone's on, and you can still run the twitch at the standard 5-7pm PDT Friday night. Everyone wins? :)

Obviously the filming might be slightly harder, as you like to move around and showcase the best of what's going on yourself, but to be fair, there could be a Lot more going on.
  15. DeadliestMoon

Question: Is the Asia server still up? I heard there was going to be one like months ago but then that topic just fell off the Earth.
  16. Neopopulas

Except the server went down this friday primetime lol

8am for the west coast :(
  17. hammyhamm

Oh god they always pick the worst days for hotfixes :/
  18. hammyhamm

Last FNO was NC and TR baiting a 50% pop vanu into a biolab and blocking them from ever leaving. Yes, best Saturday morning fight ever because Saturday mornings are ghost towns until noon - would still have been better on the Friday night!
  19. hammyhamm

There's a planetside2 chinese client but I don't think it is accessible from our client - different market/cash exchange rates and they probably have some kind of Green Dam compliant thing to filter out particular phrases and words.*

*haha this is mindless conjecture - I have no clue what it has
  20. Afifikas

Last FNO, VS was locked into Saurva Biolabs on Indar.

Current FNO, VS sitting in Xelas Biolabs on Amerish.

War... war never changes.