Waterson's Fate - The Dark Prince Has Returned...

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Spartan 117, Aug 6, 2013.

1. Ash87

Maybe not.

From what he said in his video, he is going to try and keep the number of people in his outfit down... Considering who he is, he probably has one of the few outfits that can start off with a full application process and still raise a decent number of people.

As to if this will pan out, I don't know.
  2. Posse

Too bad all the TR quality players are already in NUC or one of the other good outfits :p
    • Up x 2
  3. LowTechKiller

I'm not sure who you're talking about, but the only dark prince I know would DEFINITELY be VS.

http://4.bp.************/-s_3vdhAgHiw/UQIjL-_RsQI/AAAAAAAAAFA/vswIIXWnj6E/s1600/Purple+Rain+single.jpg
    • Up x 7
  4. Dr. Coathanger

Man I really am starting to envy the VS, they have MAR MAR, spandex butts, and now two super easy kill farms.
    • Up x 2
  5. Ash87

New people are joining every day. As I said, we'll just have to see.
  6. DJPenguin

Please tell me this is all true. I used to loathe the vast pop imbalance back in the day when the NC and VS literally had to cooperate. Like most things in life, you don't truly appreciate things until they're gone. Let BRIT gather a thousand members i say.
  7. Slyguy65

Run to forums and take credit? Da fuq? Seriously get, over, yourself.

ODAM is usually spreading their platoon across a continent to back up the fights all around a continent.

Also the reason we TYPE in those channels is because ORDERS is almost always empty, and shouldn't be, since it is the best tool to herd the pubs.

I remember an alert yesterday when i spammed orders...it saved the alert, because if I hadn't than the NC would have just kept pushing north since people were busy with VS. I never see ANYONE besides slayeroftacos even try to cooperate with other TR.

Also, we don't take credit in yell chat, some people just say WOOT WOOT and happen to say ODAM...its no where near as bad as when LG13 first started, when they spammed yell whenever they ninja'd a fight.

When outfit capture is put in the game then we can see who caps what, (though i am certain that outfit capture of bases will be so broken since it will be based on pop not performance.)
  8. Slyguy65

Cute, when you jump into water you obviously get wet, same thing when fighting ODAM, when you shoot at them some will obviously get shot.
  9. Dr. Coathanger

[IMG]
    Suddenly this thread got good.
    • Up x 6
  10. Raichu

Let the brit drop is by far one of the biggest jokes on planetside 2. Almost as bad as Odam
  11. EViLMinD

DVS is cleaning SAWs, polishing turrets and sharpening Mag-cutters in preparation for the environment's target enrichment. Let the beefeater bashing commence!
    • Up x 1
  12. LT_Latency

Do the VS still have frankyonPC1080?? I know i got killed by him once. Maybe it will be battle of the internet
  13. Jaeger TR player

/yawn. Pot, meet kettle.
    • Up x 3
  14. RHINO_Mk.II

I love seeing [BRIT] tags, they make such great cert pinatas.
    • Up x 1
  15. LT_Latency

Also why does evey one hate on ODAM, before they split in 2 TR ruled Waterson with a iron fist. We do much worse scince that big split they had.
  16. Raichu

We don't hate Odam. We love them. They are horrible and are great for getting certs. They are so easy to steamroll. Then at after thier outfit tag is so easy to make jokes about like "Odam! We lost the base"
  17. LT_Latency

Odam is very good, They just don't restrict their recuirting to good players. They take anyone who wants to try and will follow orders. They help the newer players and makes the game more fun for our whole faction.

Unlike your crappy squad, Who enjoys team killing players they deem not good enough at the game.
  18. Raichu

No Odam is horrible. And I don't teamkill bad players I team kill people who camp behind spawn shield there is a difference
  19. LT_Latency

Yeah, your squad most be awsome, /rollseyes

I will take ODAM, Over a scum bag elitiest unit who thinks they have the right to TK their own team. Having faction unitity helps more then yelling a bickering at each other.

Not that they are totally inoccent of that, ODAM had a civil war for a few days after they broke up into different groups, but are gernally a postive infulence for our faction
    • Up x 1
  20. Raichu

This is why Odam sucks because they let any idiot that can press left mouse join their outfit. We're not elitist. NUC is elitist. We just have standards