[Idea] More Warpgate Immersion

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by NaySayer, Jun 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NaySayer

Bump
    • Up x 1
  2. Malacovics

If it adds to the metagame, add it.
    • Up x 3
  3. NaySayer

4. -Synapse-

DO EEEET SOE! DO EET NAO!
    • Up x 3
  5. Greiztoph

• Up x 1
  6. DarklyNoon

Micro game consoles at the warpgate:
    Pong or similar simple game that you then can play vs other players on the server using difrent consoles in the game ..
    Nothing like playing a round of pong with your nemisis..

I made an earlyer sugestion about adding more personilisation to the bases on auraxis, making some bases have more distintive looks like NC and Vanu (tr being the ones we have now) same would apply to the warpgates.
    • Up x 6
  7. NaySayer

A bar and arcade, kick back and relax. Ahh that would be so cool.
  8. lainiwaku

Kitchen and dormitory room would be great too !!
    planets look dead ! they never eat ? they never sleep ?
    • Up x 3
  9. akochen

Very great idea the game does seem a little bland at the moment.
    • Up x 1
  10. vanu123

Back in my day you had to actually be good to be in MLG. Haha. Love the ideas but ESF, Hossin, Infiltrator, and above all optimization must come first unless they can include this in with it. Love all the suggestions.
    • Up x 1
  11. NaySayer

Of course, optimization is first, there is no denying that. I want them to add more fun instead of adding just content (reskinned guns, camo, different boosts) that'll keep people happy for a week and then rinse and repeat. It's an mmo who's only social aspect is to add people by mistake when holding Q.
    • Up x 5
  12. Regpuppy

Thing is that it wouldn't take a terrible amount of time from people doing the ESF balancing and infiltrator abilities. Since, most of it, would be cosmetic in function.
  13. vanu123

I hope so but you know SOE.
  14. NaySayer

Bump.
    Keep the ideas comin'!
  15. Jur270

Yeah thats a great idea wapgates need more be like a Central Base NPC comanders and soldiers music propaganda moar buildings, etc
    • Up x 1
  16. NaySayer

Comon my fellow Auraxians, we can hit 100 likes easy!
    This must be heard!
  17. Mob720

SOE! "Warpgate Revamp" or "Sanctuaries," add this to your roadmap! You guys could make monies off of these ideas!
    • Up x 4
  18. NaySayer

19. NaySayer

Immersive bump!
  20. Zwareboy

Bumping this thread to make sure SOE reads It!
    • Up x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.