RECAP: Friday Night Ops - Episode 29

Discussion in 'Friday Night Ops' started by Luperza, Apr 26, 2013.

1. Luperza Community Manager

This week on Friday Night Ops:
    • Hosts: Jimmy Whisenhunt and Margaret Krohn
    • OutfitSpotlight: [H4TZ] Mad Tea Party on Waterson
    • Sneak Peeks: Interview with PlanetSide 2 3D Artist Jacob Stone
    Where:

When: 04/26/2013 5PM - 7PM PDT
    Server: Waterson
    Don't forget to use our hashtag #ps2fno and follow us on Twitter @Planetside2, @PurrfectStorm and @Jimmywhis

If you want to know what Friday Night Ops is or how you can be a part of it, go to here!
    • Up x 2
  2. Ash87

TBD?

Can we get a like... partial hint of what it might be? Like does it involved something people sit in while going from place to place, does it involved places, does it involve people shooting each other...
  3. Luperza Community Manager

Basically, I had an outfit cancel, so I am looking for a new outfit or event to spotlight. ;) Nothing mysteriously fabulous.
  4. Larington

(I can't read, ignore this)
    • Up x 1
  5. Ash87

Hossin!
  6. zeta3901

no content session? :eek:
  7. Luperza Community Manager

Not this week, but soon (TM)!!! :D
    • Up x 1
  8. Ash87

Well it would have been remiss of me not to try.
    • Up x 1
  9. faregoth

sigh, i hate game devs sometimes with this teasing stuff, mainly with the warp to hossin button on the pts :/
  10. Worph

I'm sure it's there because in some builds (internal test builds) they already use that button. But since there is still too much finetuning going on the option to visit (and also the whole content of) Hossin aren't on the testserver. Doesn't mean that they necessarily need to put the newest version of the terminal interface WITH the button on the testservers, but it's certainly a sign, that it's near completion. Patience, my friend. :)
  11. Messaiga

Oh Mad Tea Party, this is gonna be fun, imma make sure to get in their platoon so I may hear what is going on. :D
    • Up x 2
  12. Weirdo

13. Elrobochanco

If it's not on test by then, I would really love to see a preview of VS Max ZOE ability. Or like a harasser death race across esamir.
  14. Czuuk

OMG. I can't believe this is happening. I hope my mouse hands stops shaking so I can fly. Must buy new batteries. Thank you all. Please join us.
    • Up x 1
  15. Kylesal18

I can confirm that there are dozens of us from H4TZ waiting at the Warpgate till we start. Looking forward to this and hope the TR and VS give a good fight.

Kyle
    • Up x 1
  16. Buckeye07

Czuuk!! DREV is nervous for you and is going to be up and running to help you!! Best of luck...GO NC Waterson.
    • Up x 1
  17. Mac1

DREV Will be there! If you guys are running air we will run ground or you. Come coordinate with us via TS3 and lets get it on! I'm going to get the rum ready; don't be nervous we got your back!

MAC1
    Founding Partner
    DigiRev.net

Ps. I heard Maggie is gonna be on tonight, gotta get my scatter cannon ready ;)
    • Up x 2
  18. Czuuk

Would have liked to have had more notice of course, but it worked out. BEST. GAMING. EXPERIENCE. EVA.
    • Up x 2
  19. ItsJustDash

That was really fun and a nice way to end a really bad week. Won that alert, kicked some butt, talked about bananas, and top it off all 7 Eleven baby. Now let's all get ready for the 32th comments.
    • Up x 2
  20. Czuuk

I just watched the replay. I am in tears.