RECAP: Friday Night Ops - Episode 29

Discussion in 'Friday Night Ops' started by Luperza, Apr 26, 2013.

1. AIMBseagullMC

Spamming chats and leader chat for recruitment etc. does not count as excited. It counts as annoying as all hell can be + 4 years olds playing the cymbals.
  2. Kylesal18

He stopped that weeks before the Waterson-Jaegar thing. I am normally his voice in Command chat and I am very respeted on there by many leaders.He has it muted most of the time. I have not heard anyone use it for recruitment for months now.
    I stopped running with you because you were scared of fighting. You ran from every big fight to backcap. I don't know if you have changed but I would rather fight with my own guys. I trust them and they trust me. I am were I want to stay as long as Czuuk lets me stay.

Kyle
  3. Kylesal18

Work from DVS runs the NC when I am in an alert. I am his 2nd normally when I am on leading H4TZ's platoon. I haven't heard you mentioned. Oh wait, because you don't use the in-game Command chat like the other leaders.

Kyle
  4. Czuuk

Check your fire! I'm NC!

I've talked to Snake about this. I stand firmly against the use of orders chat for this. I talked with Snake again yesterday about it's proper use when he started a post game analysis of our narrow loss on the Indar alert. And by talked I mean I lost my shiz over outfit.

Either way, give it a rest. If you have a personal problem with Snake or any other member of H4TZ, talk to me PERSONALLY. If you can't reach me, talk to another H4TZ officer. Or the person themselves. No need to air our dirty laundry in public.
    • Up x 1
  5. Czuuk

Also, can I submit this video for consideration with MLG or would that be crossing the streamz?
  6. Luperza Community Manager

Anyone can submit a video to MLG. :)
    • Up x 1
  7. Czuuk

Right, but can I submit YOUR videoz. Of H4TZ. ;)
  8. AIMBseagullMC

You ran with me one time. Once. And we go where the rest of the NC is not. We MAKE the fight.
  9. Luperza Community Manager

That would be a long video. Haha. I think it has to be short enough for them to highlight on their YouTube. :D
  10. Czuuk

Oh well. We'll have to find another then. I couldn't chop a single frame out of this one. The camera work was amazing. ;)
    • Up x 1
  11. Kylesal18

I ran with you for a week which was about 6 times. Most of the time I didn't say much.

Kyle
  12. Czuuk

As opposed to spamming a thread with a bunch of off-topic, non-constructive BS? I've reported all of your posts in this thread but apparently this still qualifies as constructive and on topic.
    • Up x 1
  13. Mac1

Yes but can you submit a video to me ;)
    Haha, Lots of a fun the other night a few Friday's ago. Hope to hang with you guys again soon.
    Peace
    • Up x 1
  14. Czuuk

There is a minute or two of awkwardness that I watch with a certain fondness. On repeat.
  15. totalBimbo

H4T for mlg? LMFAO! you have to be joking right? ( this should get some chit chatter going :) )
  16. Czuuk

Honestly, not even interested anymore. Apparently you have to subscribe for ten bucks a month just to watch the recaps. No thanks. We'll be happy supporting others and crashing the FNO parties. :D
  17. totalBimbo

interested to see where it goes once planetside becomes more stable.
  18. Czuuk

Well it does lead to some interesting possibilities. A custom map or two would be nice. Maybe something with two warp gates and a total of half a dozen zones or so.

Especially if they work on the commentary and the camera. Just about every time they cut away... they cut away from something awesome that was just about to happen in ep7.
  19. Czuuk

MLG EP7 now on youtubez. Nice job to our friends at [DREV].

Also, sometimes I forget what thread we're in. <_< >_>
  20. ReconTeemo

What is this got to do in episode 29? ah nvm, i'll just watch it from your link. :p and thanks.