RECAP: Friday Night Ops - Episode 29

Discussion in 'Friday Night Ops' started by Luperza, Apr 26, 2013.

1. Costanza33

This is by far the most funniest Outfit guys I heard since I first ever watched FNO!
    • Up x 1
  2. Kylesal18

Hey Czuuk! Lots of fun last night and thanks so much for running this outfit. But next time something like this happens can we have more H4TZ members in the platoon? of the 40 H4TZ members online 30 were in the backup platoon because the main was mainly filled with randoms.

Kyle
    • Up x 1
  3. SoWhat286

It wasn't randoms but rather the outfit Drev. Now tell me how that makes you feel.
    • Up x 2
  4. Kylesal18

I know DREV was there. But about 8 spots were other outfits.

Kyle
    • Up x 1
  5. Czuuk

We kinda filled in at the last minute and I was so nervous I was incapable of sorting it out. I wish we could have gotten the FNO crew up in our mumblez, but that is the way of things.
  6. Czuuk

The morning crew is tired but icy. And over-joyed. We cannot thank you enough.
  7. SoWhat286

One of many faults for information from the the grapevine, stating inaccurate facts. I'll accept the correction.
  8. Czuuk

Banana camo?
  9. ItsJustDash

Banana Helmets.
    • Up x 2
  10. Czuuk

Chocolate covered bananas are good.
  11. Kylesal18

Can I just have my banana armor yet?

Kyle
    • Up x 1
  12. Czuuk

I have it right here. Just send 10000 station cashzz. :D
    • Up x 1
  13. Kylesal18

I'll just keep my orange armor then. Unless there is a H4TZ discount. :p

Kyle
    • Up x 1
  14. Kylesal18

Man, it was fun having the stream and PS2 going at the same time. Some of us who didn't have TS3 were posting our answers in the outfit chat. I don't think you saw our answers though. Oh well, glad we got spotlighted and that our numbers go up. I plan to stay with H4TZ as long as yall have room for me.

Kyle
    • Up x 1
  15. Czuuk

We have some streamers going. SirKnoe and Scout are both streaming. But they both lack a certain amount of... Luperza. :D

And no, I didn't see much of any chat going on in game last night. Hehe.
    • Up x 1
  16. Kylesal18

I know lots was in our Bravo Platoon but I was trying to repost as much as I could into outfit chat. Only stayed on for about 30 mins and then got bored of having no idea where yall had gone. Don't know if you were in command chat that night but DVS and a few other outfits almost went to war over tking outfit members.

Kyle
    • Up x 1
  17. Czuuk

I wasn't in command chat and I had game coms turned way down. I did next to nothing for the whole event. Other than chat up a certain purple haired host.
    • Up x 1
  18. Kylesal18

Jimmy dyed his hair???!!?? How did I miss that when I watched the video? :p

Kyle
  19. AIMBseagullMC

Wait till you see how we run with recruiting turned off on May 18th. Then you'll want to join.
  20. Czuuk

Easy folks. We love Snake. He just gets a little excited some times.
    • Up x 1