The new helmets (pics)

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by TheBloodEagle, Apr 23, 2013.

1. Syphers

Now this is a good helmet
    • Up x 3
  2. Zan_Aus

• Up x 1
  3. void666

When is this being released? I want that stormtrooper helmet.
    • Up x 1
  4. VSDerp

same
    • Up x 1
  5. Shockwave44

You don't know what a nod is, do you?
    • Up x 1
  6. VSDerp

i will buy the vs helmet in a sec. can't wait to see how infiltrators will look. TAKE MY MONEY
    • Up x 1
  7. EViLMinD

I loved the NC's last round of hats. The Titan (welder mask) line is boss. I don't care for that helmet, though. Yuck.

VS stuff always looks ugly, but that helmet isn't bad.

The TR stuff always makes me envious. That red stormtrooper hat is the coolest yet.
    • Up x 1
  8. Kviatkers

[IMG]

New NC helmet.
    • Up x 1
  9. Sabreur

Dammit, everybody beat me to the "Stormtrooper" jokes. Love that TR helmet, though. Not so fond of the VS one. NC one looks okay.
    • Up x 1
  10. xelotar

TR: cool
    VS: ok, when are you going to finish the lower half?
    NC: whats up with your flatscreens?
    [IMG]
    • Up x 2
  11. Metallic123

What do you mean one time purchase? I don't have to buy them for every single class? link?
    • Up x 1
  12. vincent-

You sound poor?
    • Up x 1
  13. Zotamedu

Someone posted it earlier in the thread with a reference to a twitter post by one of the devs.
    • Up x 1
  14. kungflu

nc helmet look disgusting lol
    • Up x 1
  15. Chubzdoomer

The TR helmet looks BADASS (Stormtrooper style FTW). The VS helmet looks pretty cool. The NC helmet looks terrible.
    • Up x 1
  16. Rhinzual

Probably been said already, but they need to remove the gas mask discs/filters from TR helmet.

Then replace them with more bright red 'Shoot me here' arrows.
    • Up x 1
  17. Serevn

NC helmet seems reminiscent of Dead Space helmets
    [IMG]
    • Up x 1
  18. Advanced Darkness

i sound like a guy who doesnt buy barbie accessories for my army guy. I like your math but one doesnt equal the other. Heh i think its moronic to puchase useless video game camos too but thats just an opinion. I can honestly do anything else with my money except keep pumping it into one game?

PS1 i paid a $15 sub for 6 yrs so what sense would it make to put anything more than a yrs sub into a game with 80% less content? I'm sure it makes perfect sense to the guy using mom and dads money but it also doesnt make sony move any faster in adding real game content when theres an unlimited amount of suckers to buy their fluff.

Heh 10 continents in PS1 plus the core combat area vs 3 here, 1 of which gets the most play... oh boy..
    • Up x 1
  19. SupaCoopa

[IMG] Very first thing I thought of.
    • Up x 1
  20. Shockwave44

Not even close.

[IMG]
    • Up x 1