[BUG] The Vanu are now black

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Slouis, Apr 18, 2013.

1. Slouis

I'm sure that the purple team (Vanu Sovereignty) is not supposed to be using a color from another empire's color scheme. Especially not to the point that they are completely black with no purple at all.

It is really distracting to see what appear to be Terran Republic soldiers with purple over their heads and causes me hesitate before shooting. Please fix this as I'm sure that not only normal seeing people are confused, but i'd guess is far worse for our colorblind friends
  2. Fenrisk

Here come the men in black!
  3. Badname82

Racist
    • Up x 14
  4. Tobax

New VS design, enjoy!
  5. Bindlestiff

I was gunned down a few times by VS teammates, I guess for the same reason. At least I hope that was the reason.

Edit: On my screen its more like a charcoal grey than deep black, but I saw a screenshot that someone posted that shows it very black. I guess everyones mileage varies? It shouldn't though.
  6. gigastar

We come for you in the night...
  7. WalrusJones

Watermelon helmet camo, make it so....

I could dress my AMX-90 in watermelon in world of tanks.
  8. isilyan

Give us that Beta night back now:)
  9. Fenrisk

They mostly come at night... mostly...
    • Up x 4
  10. isilyan

Yes my Elmo Newt:p
  11. VSDerp

emo barnies now!
  12. Tobax

This will suck once TR and NC are done too if we all end up black with very minor empire specific colors since you can hardly even see them on the VS now.
  13. Jetlag

Its funny, whenever there was a thread about why VS are underpopulated or why people play TR/NC over VS you would get a bunch of morons saying stuff like;

Hurr why would I want to run around in purple spandex
    Durrr purple is for the gays ill never be caught dead in purple

For some reason there are a lot of immature people around who for some reason hold a negative bias toward the colour purple.
    Well congratulations SOE listened to your moronic opinions and decided that having a purple faction was a bad idea lololol.
    • Up x 2
  14. WalrusJones

We need watermelon camo, seriously.

Even the herbavores get it: [IMG]
    It will stop the giraffes, I promise!
  15. Shockwave44

You see black and no purple? I see grey and purple.

Perhaps you should make an appointment with an optometrist.

[IMG]
    • Up x 3
  16. Zenith

Indeed. Never really understood it to be honest, purple was - and in many places still is - associated with royalty. As for spandex, I often think some of the people making such comments have far too much experience with the stuff, and thus see it everywhere they go. Very odd.
    • Up x 4
  17. WalrusJones

Wait....

Does that composite armor add an additional diaper on top of the pre-existing vanu diaper?
    It looks like it does.
    • Up x 6
  18. Shockwave44

Speaking of which, sounds like you need yours changed.
  19. Bindlestiff

To be fair, as I've said previously at least one person has posted a shot where the camo is extremely black. The one on my client looks like yours though.
  20. Fenrisk

Galaxy defenders....
    • Up x 1