[BUG] The Vanu are now black

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Slouis, Apr 18, 2013.

1. WalrusJones

I just might, the amount of emphasis put on the vanu package is terrifying.
  2. Shockwave44

Yeah because he mostly likely photoshoped it to be darker or turned down his gamma.

The funny thing is though, I have camo for each continent and it covers pretty much my entire body now. Yet, all the NC and TR cry babies can focus on is the dark grey tones.
    • Up x 1
  3. WalrusJones

I have personally noticed that humans just naturally look very dark in ps2.
  4. LordZombie14

Leave it Black!!

*hops in his Magrider, head bangin' to AC/DC*
  5. Giggily

Do TR players get really confused every single time they see a laser sight on someone's gun, because I'm pretty sure those are red too.
  6. Slouis

*sigh* he missed it
  7. MNO

Yea, but in that pictures hes not wearing composite.

Also, anyone who "mistakes a teammate for an enemy faction" because of their colour (grey and purple = look like TR? Come on bro) needs to either cut down on the coffee or make an appointment with an optician, I've never, not once, killed a teammate because I thought he looked like another faction.

Shape.
    Colours.
    Nametag.

How much more help do you need. Why don't we just ask SOE to make the factions bright red, bright yellow and bright green, that way all you speccys wont have anything to cry about (who am I kidding, you'll find something else to cry about).
  8. MasonSTL

lol fat *** Vanu front butt!
  9. WalrusJones

Well, we could add a bright green and red watermelon camo.
  10. MNO

If I can get a completely yellow camo I WILL make an Outfit called Bananas in Pyjamas.

• Up x 1
  11. Threat

Waiting for the NC to look like this:

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  12. Zorro

It would be better if the VS armor was lighter (being noble crusaders and all) but this is still a good improvement.
  13. MNO

That looks more like an NC with the boxy plating to be honest.
  14. Slouis

So many people took this seriously lol. All i'm saying is that TR is Red/Black, NC is Blue/Yellow, and VS is Purple/Green ...im just wondering why they now get the black armor over the faction who is supposed to get it

Not only Do they get black, but when you have Camo equipped you have 0 purple at all unless composite
  15. RobotNinja

Uh...oh...VS have default black camo now? TR and NC gonna be mad. :p
  16. WalrusJones

Eh?

I still think we should add ES fruit camo's.

Vanu Banana: Yellow that fades to green near the edges of the armor plates with a brown spot on your forehead, and junk.

TR Watermelon: Green two shades with red cloth bits.

NC Pineapple: Yellow with brown pointy looking things and a jagged appearance, Yellow helmet.
  17. MNO

Technically, Vanu characters never had green, it was a new thing and it was horrible, Teal isn't a nice colour, especially next to purple.

Okay? I can say the same about TR, with camo equipped you can get rid of just as much red as we can purple, as can NC with yellow and blue - problem?
  18. Slouis

tr red is static, the only parts that change on our camo is the (god knows why) black and the gray

NC is the same, camo doesnt remove the blue

go look at it on all your alt chars, its pretty odd that the VS get FULL armor camo and negate all ES colors

Also sorry for the green, should have been Teal

ALA these old pics, the black is minimal but these are VS colors[IMG]
  19. Threat

Huh? That is NC, from the trailer.

Can see the helm has the NC logo as well.

If NC could actually get that Helmet and Armor I'd pay SC for it right now.
  20. felfox

Ew I hate yellow! Can I have like dragon fruit or something? bright purply pink with random green trimming!