Which are the best Outfits?

Discussion in 'Miller (EU)' started by Incendio, Mar 29, 2013.

1. Engineer Tcore

Mhhh, i joined them after my outfit got inactive..
    But don't forget BMC, Battle Marines of Chaos.
    Old outfit from Ps1, wich works together with indeed BRTD and so on.

Nice outfit, with a serious outfit leader.
    He is always angry ;), so if we roll out, its always a good setup in our defense or atack.
  2. Luzario

yes indeed :D
  3. cassan0va

Most semi decent outfits prefer fighting outnumbered;)
  4. }{ellKnight

QFT
    It's always awesome to stop a larger enemy force in their tracks.
  5. pulse

We hardly have 12 people on at the same time right now.

Kinda like how gorion gets ahead of himself without talking to us in the first place. (or not)

<3 pulse
  6. YamiNoTenshi

What happened to you guys? Did the fishermen take your memebers?!?
  7. MrK

I'm quite baffled one particular TR outfit has been mentionned only once, tbh (good catch by Piper) :
    MOX
    These guys are tough as nail to fight, looks like they stayed true to their PS1 antics
  8. pulse

Nah, most of our vets didn't make it past PS2 Beta. Not everyone is happy with what this game has become. I tend to agree to some point but it's still more fun then most other shooters/mmos out there right now.

Recruitment is slow and well.... we're trying not to take every random fish in the sea.

<3 pulse
  9. YamiNoTenshi

Smart move, try and catch the sharks, they're harder to catch but they bite really hard once you get them where you want them :)
  10. Varete

So what about the most hated outfits?
  11. }{ellKnight

Sorry, not gonna touch that can of worms with even with a 10 feet pole. Lets avoid drama, please.
  12. cassan0va

Pretty much where we stand as well, we had a pretty good base but people are getting burned out faster and faster due to the lack of meta game giving them a reason to login other then shooting every random smurf and troll they see.
  13. YamiNoTenshi

Who will guard the Crown if you keep shooting all the trolls?

Let's just say that every outfit that haven't been mentioned in this thread is the worst outfit in the history of the universe.
  14. Shinrah

Well it´s no surprise that the Crown attracts Trolls. Whoever had the Idea of having not one but two bridges right next to it must´ve been completely out of his mind! I can only imagine how much worse it would be if they had also added rivers beneath the bridges, madness I tell you!

Anyway, like Pulse said, recruitment is a PIA atm. You either troll every random who joins your open squads or forget about finding people at all. We got several applications through our thread per week, but since a while there´s hardly anything coming in. And since we are not in the habit of pressuring everyone without an Outfit tag to join us we have a hard time finding adequate players.
    Isn´t even about "skill" it is about the willingness to communicate and listen, if someone regularly joins your VoIP of choice and isn´t sociallly inept you can get even a complete newbie at the game up to date within a couple of evenings. Sadly, being inept to communicate seems to be the flavor of this games players. Funny, considering that communication is more important than anything else in PS2.
  15. Dictatorfish

I dunno, SoV are putting more effort into their open squads, I think they're pretty good fun and a healthy proportion of applications we receive are a result of their involvement in open squads. The biggest problem with us running open squads is that we try to play tactically. Sometimes it feels like a freaking miracle pulling off something as simple as a mere flanking manoeuvre with an open squad, let alone any other tactics.

In-game VOIP also sucks.
    • Up x 1
  16. AdennTM

FU feels you bro :/
  17. YamiNoTenshi

In-game VOIP is awesome as long as you're not using it.

Nice to see you managed to find a home in the TR :D
  18. Chip

Thanks for the mention. We may be small but we still love our Spec ops but when we cant do that we always roll our backup tactic Organized Bang Bus attacks.

I am fairly sure we have bloodied the nose of every miller outfit at some point or another but since we are small never more than 1 squad online we go fairly unnoticed.
  19. MrK

Guess I missed this one
    Formido (Zukhov's outfit) surely cannot compete in the top 5 seeing the super low numbers, and the fact we only run public squad, even if led by Zukhov :)
    In a pure outfit terms, I guess we would get crushed by pretty much anyone
  20. MrK

You've put a mark in my mind back in PS1 days being a freaking unkillable zombies squad with your "all advanced medics" motto, you did the same in PS2 when I got squished mutiple times thinking "wow, people who actually use tictacs, sync assault and things like flash and concs in a proper manner!", and realised the foe was sporting the MOX tag.

"Damn, them, again"