Which are the best Outfits?

Discussion in 'Miller (EU)' started by Incendio, Mar 29, 2013.

1. Czuuk

Oh wait. We're big now. Size always helps. Well wait. Not always. It helps when you have more played time than an outfit with ten times as many players. And when your outfit's monthly participation is over 70%.

But small still works. Especially at 100%. :D

But best? IDK. You'll have to ask the other guys.
  2. Dignity

Hmmm, how about 85% activity?
    • Up x 1
  3. cassan0va

In your case you mean 74% right?
    • Up x 1
  4. Prodigal

The best outfits are those who do not zerg, but lead the zerg.
    • Up x 2
  5. Dignity

Yup yup, those who manage to pull the randoms along with them are the ones who control the battles.
    • Up x 1
  6. Czuuk

The first one to lay the beacon is usually the first one to die.
  7. Prodigal

It's not about beacons. Randoms cannot use your squadbeacons.
    • Up x 1
  8. Dignity

It's about actually directing the randoms somewhere, running open platoons and being in the frontlines.
  9. Prodigal

That's not what I mean. And I think this is why our VS outfits aren't as successful and effective as TR and NC's. No offense intended to anyone. I just think that the game mechanics in PS2 require a strategic mentality that only few outfit leaders have worked out.
  10. cassan0va

My opinion is based on those outfits that stay away from the zerg and try to get some decent fights.
  11. Czuuk

Well yeah but H4TZ with battle sundies come to the beacons next. ;) And then revive me. So I can go die at the next one.
  12. Prodigal

Yeah, we had some outfits like this in PS1 also. Not sure if they really help the empire ;)
  13. Pella

Depends on what your idea of "The Best" is. My idea is outfits that offer good fights. And use tactics to win. Not camp a bio lab in Max suites for hours. Or camping warpgates with AA all night.

Most people seem to like us, For the basis that we are small and put up a good fight.

There is no best outfit. But i enjoy fighting WASP as they are good at what they set out todo. And VS well only DWG And FOG seem to have there **** together. Not saying these are the best. But they offer the best fights for my outfit.
  14. cassan0va

Help with what really?
    Continent locks? smash your head against a wall? there's no meta game so why throw a zerg on another zerg, that aint fighting thats just a numbers game.

Difference is made by directing the zerg without participating in the zerg, you force their movements by your actions.
  15. Luzario

all you guys are the best... you are on miller :cool:
    • Up x 4
  16. korpisoturi

"Not camp a bio lab in Max suites for hours. Or camping warpgates with AA all night".

OR spam relentlesly those helpless n00bs "for hours" with mosquito while knowing they have allmost 0% chance to fight back,, SEE i can do it too.
  17. Pella

Say what? If you want to make it personal be my guest. I rarely use rocket pods. Most of my Kills come from weapons / Dog fighting. Or the Banshee nose gun. I am versatile like that.

Yet this thread is nothing todo with personal attacks. Its about people opinion's on who's the best outfit. Follow suit or jog on.
  18. AdennTM

If you got most of your kills WITHOUT weapons then I would start feeling sad for the smurfs and barneys :p
  19. Pella

Well Bullets :p
    • Up x 1
  20. Fleabag

Names that always make me go "Urgh".

TR. Hmm.......the old Werner outfits still give good nasty. :)

INI.
    MOX.
    Bring more clowns.
    BRTD.

NC. Most of the old Werner outfits haven't survived really so er...

WASP
    CONZ
    2R2D (spelt that wrong haven't I?)

er....er...others memory isn't providing. :p

VS. Folks I like to fight alongside.

FOG. These guys rarely get mentioned but they play tight and well, and make smart map calls.
    FRC. As above.
    All the other usual suspects from the TVA. :)