[TR] BRTD combined forces team play

Discussion in 'Miller (EU)' started by BigAl, Dec 15, 2012.

1. IMTasty

Must've been what happened to Langstrum or whatever he was called yesterday, he could not resist his urges for some Tasty. This random TR guy just ran up to me, looked at me for a few seconds and uppercuts my face out of the blue. I was so confused. xD

And believe me, I am very much so used to the puns. :p
  2. AdennTM

It's your beautiful black goggles. What man can resist them? ^^
  3. Dotz0r

4. IMTasty

Today I killed a lot of NCs.

Bump.
  5. Ulysees

But not me! Grats to the BR5 engineer with the trac 5 that stole Tasty's kill, you will live long in my heart for that kindness :)
  6. IMTasty

It was a tragedy which no amount of comfort or kills can heal, only time. :(

I saw your health going down, gleeing and jumping up and down in my chair in excitement. Then suddenly I got the popup I had been waiting for! Wait what... critical assist?

7. YamiNoTenshi

It's ok Tasty, you can stop crying now :(

Looks like we're getting a new tank

http://2.bp.************/-m2ic5xdnOVg/URLLPYysy2I/AAAAAAAAOYI/TlONx8LXpJU/s1600/badass-tank.jpg
  8. Dotz0r

Are you guys thirsty?

The tears of the vanu and the NC sustain us, join today and get a free bottle of Vanu natural spring tears. Filtered through spandex to give you that ever-lasting taste.! No added NC!!!

Seriously.

BRTD is one of those outfits, where no matter the squad size - is seen as an unstoppable force. Our 12 man squads get called a zerg as they roll over positions. Our 24 man platoons roll over gets called the same. But - to the enemy, any better force whether that is rolled over by skill - or crushed with numbers, is a zerg.

Join today and see the truth through our eyes, combined Arms approach with a casual ethos. We are not play to win, we play to have fun but get sh*t done. People see us as a some sort of "serious business" outfit. We do not throw ourselves at impossible aims, we do not hassle our members to waste their time. We do not aim to be "the best outfit ever" we do not aim to be some sort of hated figure (although there are a few who need thicker skin).

If we were really serious business - then it would not be BRTD. It would be something else. We do not restrict what camo you can wear, what time you play - what battle rank you are... we do not ask that you "request permission" to pull vehicles or leave the squad and go solo. We do not make people buy stuff they do not want to buy or cert. We do not persecute you for crashing a gal into a cliff... we don't get angry if you decide its the best time to see if a sundy bus can fly.... off a cliff. We do not require our members to have an awesome K/D ratio. We do not care if you are old or new, whether that be in age or ingame.

All we ask is that you are a good ambassador to friend and foe alike and that you keep loyal and become an active member in our outfit.. Our only real restrictions is 18+ and that you do not have multiple characters on the same server.

We understand that real life and family MUST come first - its a game, not a job.

We do not ask for much, people see us as a zerg - but let them think that, come join us and find out the real truth.

BRTD 90% of the time will always have a squad up, we have many members from various different time zones. A heavy contingent of US players and eastern European players and many in between. So whether that be an early morning squad, a morning , noon , afternoon , evening or prime time squad or whatever platoon - there is always a place for you.
    • Up x 2
  9. Dotz0r

bump, its already drowning in the deep sea which is the recruitment forum.
  10. Lovepump

Such a loss needs a proper soundtrack:

And bump from a random pug like me.
    • Up x 1
  11. Dotz0r

bump bump and awaaaaayyyyyyyy
  12. IMTasty

It is kinda ironic how BRTD gets called a zerg by bad players when there is just a squad or 2 killing them. :p

That's exactly how it happened, you know me too well. ;)
  13. Vanus Aran

That starterpost looked cooler as I would have expected. Hey BRTD can you please stop farming outnumbered people?
    Or make this your slogan, that this is what you do? :)

Greetings from the purple side.
  14. IMTasty

Have you tried moving away from where we are? Usually works pretty well. Either that or call in DigWatch and we will be the outnumbered ones. :)
  15. Arquin

Heey Tasty, "Transfer Student" is okay with my "parents"

Just gotta ask BigAl now and hope the char delete bug gets fixed.
  16. IMTasty

Lucky me I will be gone for two weeks. :p
  17. AdennTM

???
  18. YamiNoTenshi

Sex change operation, no further questions needed.
  19. IMTasty

I just want you to love me!

Banned for heavy abuse of NC and VS troopers on the field, alongside sexual harassment of VS females.

So I've been sentenced to a 2 week forced vacation in southern Spain.
  20. YamiNoTenshi

You know I love you! Just don't tell the Republic...