Error! There was an error completing your request.

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Hula, Mar 31, 2013.

1. dislexable

Same for me... I was working really hard (ON A SUNDAY!) and I was gearing up for my reward, non-stop planetside till 3am in the morning.... :''(
  2. kadney

Can someone tweet anyone over @planetside2? I guess it will take aoens till they notice this thread in their official forums..
    • Up x 1
  3. Dreamspell

4. KlyptoK

5. Loegi

Well this sucks. Can't there ever be a double XP weekend without any problems?
  6. Psycher

Same here, can't get in.
  7. Deth

I sent a tweet to them about error
  8. LordMondando

Yeah, here too. Just started was fine with morning, went away to cook and mow lawn, come back. NO PS2 FOR YOU.

Edit: In now, just keep trying, imagine its server load.
  9. KlyptoK

Restarted my computer and it works now.
  10. YesNoMaybe

yes mine just loaded!.

Been waiting for the past 30minutes.
  11. x7xBillyDaKidx7x

There was an error completing your request. Please try again.
    Last day double XP what gives !!!!
  12. SLiCKRiCK

Mine just loaded too. Finally. I couldn't even login to the forums to ***** about it lol
  13. Loegi

Just got in, try it again. Probably a small hitch in the login server or something.
  14. Deth

Just started working now for me too
  15. Hammermachine

Played last night no major issues except servers full. Today I cannot log in also. Same error message as everyone. LOST DOUBLE XP DAY!
  16. pandabrain

but not because of the restart, it works for me too.
    i wasn even able to login at this site. it seems like the login/authentification server had problems
  17. Hopeful

Ditto.

Been that way for 35 minutes now. Multiple PC restarts and trouble shooting on my end. Turns out SOE is having problems.

The ironic part is that I was headed to WalMart in a couple of hours. Was going to get 3 station cash cards. However, I think I have changed my mind and will keep that cash in my wallet instead. Dont feel confident that game will stay stable or that any weapons I buy wont get nurfed a week or two later.
  18. Nilidus

Restarting Steam & relog worked for me.
  19. tickay

Looks like they have already fixed it .try logging in now?
  20. cassan0va

Reinstalled the game through steam and that seemed to work.