Error! There was an error completing your request.

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Hula, Mar 31, 2013.

1. trollDX

Back! My station cash balance shows as 0 though
  2. Darkshadows120

Just started working :D Sad thing is if we hadn't tweeted them on Twitter, they probably wouldn't have noticed...
  3. Udnknome

Actually it would have been fixed eventually.

They have their PS2 MLG event today at 4PM PST.

Note: Second MLG event with major issues. lol
  4. Sithrath

I had the same problem, here is what worked for me;

Go to your Planetside 2 directory, open the folder `LaunchPad.libs` , then LaunchPad.Cache. Remove the folder named `Default`.

Then restart the launcher, it ll ask you your station name pass etc. Login, enjoy the game.
  5. FlR3

Same here, played fine Friday and Friday night. Spent the day with my wife yesterday, then come on this morning to get some more double XP and this happens.

[IMG]
    Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    This has also just started, I try and log in to the forums, and yes using the right spelling and password but I have to do it at least 3 to 4 times to get in. The system is having an error. So what is going on over there at SOE?
    [IMG]
  6. subDiii

I'm also getting this error, "Error! There was an error completing your request."

This double xp weekend was a mess just like the last one and the one before that.

Getting game error 4 most of the weekend since double xp started. I could log onto Mattherson just fine but when Waterson hit high population I would get the error.

Now this launcher error...

Good job SOE you've had a terrible double xp weekend three times in a row now.
  7. TintaBux

Working now, but lost an hour (not much time to go on today)
  8. trollDX

No reinstall needed here, looks like a server issue.
  9. Tilen

Just thought I'd give the devs a heads-up: my account seemed to have been briefly banned for some odd reason. Just... you know... might wanna look into it before someone loses their account. :)

Keep up the good work!
  10. atsiv

that was my problem this morning as well.