[SECRET] Mysterious ROAR in the mountains

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by drNovikov, Mar 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Atillius

I think it was a Wampa......
    • Up x 9
  2. drNovikov

I'd love have this sound as my Flash horn =)
    • Up x 2
  3. subDiii

See, whenever I tell someone I've found one of these easter eggs - like the pig snorting noises in BFBC:Vietnam - everyone thinks I'm bat****! I knew I wasn't hearing things again! :rolleyes:
    • Up x 2
  4. Alesteex

We are all doomed ..... our conflict has angered this world's god ....
    • Up x 4
  5. Spookydodger

I am pretty sure I heard this, but thought it was coming from the movie I was watching at the time.
  6. Wobberjockey

WTF! i thought they said there were no animals on auraxis!

**** MAGS, WE NEED LIBS HERE! NOW!!!!
    AAAARRRRGGGHHHHH!
  7. Xasapis

The last know animal on Auraxis just farted. Nothing to be alarmed about, unless it belch.
  8. Gustavo M

Upcoming next, In GU06:
    A NPC has been added to the game, prior to testing and the new player missions: THE BIGFOOT! It spawns once per day and the group that kills It gains 200 certs per person.
    • Up x 5
  9. Duff_Chimp

Its the cry of the collective of scatmax ****** crying when their baby gets nerfed. Happy days.
  10. r1stormrider

Just heard the sound, its pretty blood-curling and deep.. its more like the roar we make when we hose down droves of players who want to run up to our scattmax's with an automatic and expect to win.
    • Up x 2
  11. Trucky

Meanwhile in the cave of the monster

[IMG]
    • Up x 23
  12. Cl1mh4224rd

"They mostly come at night. Mostly."
    • Up x 19
  13. Zakuak

Oh god, awesome quote dude!

This has my imagination reeling right now.

Ok so I'm not real hip on the idea of some NPC that we can squad up, go find and kill BUT:
    What if every once in a while it just crawls up out of the ground ( Cave or what ever) and is the size of 4 sunders, moves fast and just goes ape sh*t on everything across the map until it is destroyed? It has some bio shield and requires multiple platoons to take it down and it does NOT hold still, I mean this thing is P*SSED, Ugly spooky hellish creature!

All participants get a piece of the pie for inflicting damage, 50 certs and 1000xp or something.

Maybe is gets stronger as more and more players begin to engage it? Hahaa..

I dunno I'm not into that sorta stuff to much but if it was random and a hell of a sight to witness, I think it'd be kinda fun.
    • Up x 6
  14. jak

I'm pretty sure I can one shot it with my pump action.
    • Up x 23
  15. Zakuak

Hahaha, F*ck your Shotty, I'll stiker that b*tch
  16. SinerAthin

Oh no, who forgot to close the hatch to the Vanu Sovereignty's super-secret bio-engineering underground laboratory?
    • Up x 5
  17. crazyoldfart

Your gonna need to borrow a scatmax shotty to kill that!!
  18. ItZMuRdA

Solid find, now that I see this thread I do remember hearing that once but I'm not sure what I thought of it at the time.
  19. Wasdie

Ha, awesome Easter Egg.
    • Up x 2
  20. Duff_Chimp

People still do that? I can't remember last time i stepped into a biolab... Still nerf incoming soon, we get to fight there again soon enough.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.